Question: Old reputation changes in cataclysm (?)

This is pretty simple. To those of you in the beta (or are simply knowledgeable), which reputations are being removed in cataclysm?

I know that the Zandalar Tribe is going away with the removal of Zul'Gurub. I assume that the centaur reputations in Desolace are gone. Same for Ravenholdt.

I haven't been able to find an answer (or at least a firm, recent answer) on reputations like the Hydraxian Waterlords (very possibly removed) or Shen'dralar, Thorium Brotherhood, Cenarion Circle et cetera. I'm nearly positive the Timbermaw Hold and Wintersaber Trainer factions are still going to be around, but hey, I haven't heard a definitive answer either way.

Not worried out on missing out on recipes, though. It looks like scribes are going to get a "craft old world recipe" pattern. However, I do have a pavlovian response to rep grinds, and don't want to permanently miss out on any.

So... what reputation are sticking around, and which are leaving?

As far as I know, Zandalar is the only one getting removed. Haven't heard anything about the centaurs, but I'm 90% sure that everything else you mentioned is still in.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I read/heard somewhere a while back that the centaur reputations where removed,, cant confirm it though.

Timbermaw is definatly still around, they even made it easier. Alot of the quests in winterspring will presumably reward timbermaw reputation.
    Ravenholdt wont be going away, because blizz hae stated they want to keep the insane in the membrane achievement availible. And ravenholdt is a part of that.

Hydraxian is probably still around, molten core isnt going anywhere afterall.
    Shen'dralar, same as with ravenholdt. I doubt it will be removed.

winterspring frostsaber rep seems safe. unless mentioned otherwise, just assume the rep will stay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Ok I am on beta right now.
    I can confirm that the Hydraxian Waterlords rep is staying. As I just reached Neutral with them.

I can confirm that the thorium brotherhood is still around. As I just reached neutral with them.

I can confirm that Ravenholdt is still around. As I just reached neutral with them.

I can confirm that Timbermaw hold is still around. As I just reached unfriendly with them.

I can confirm that the Wintersaber Trainers is still around. As I just reach neutral with them.

The achievement for CC isn't there (But was there ever one?). Will have to look into that more. However the guardian of cenarius is still available.

Gonna leave this like this for now and update tomorrow. I still have to check out the centaur in desolace, and the cenarion circle. If there are any that I am missing, let me know.
    Last edited by Venefikus; 2010-10-19 at 04:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The southernmost capital city in the world, NZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Rude Hero View Post
    I know that the Zandalar Tribe is going away with the removal of Zul'Gurub. I assume that the centaur reputations in Desolace are gone. Same for Ravenholdt.
    Who'll be selling the Living Action Potion recipe now?

Thanks for the info, guys. This is really helpful. I was kind of worried about a couple of those.

Quote Originally Posted by deepred View Post
    Who'll be selling the Living Action Potion recipe now?
    Dunno.

My guess is it'll be players with the inscription profession. In the inscription thread, they've datamined/discovered some "Cataclysm Reclamation: <Insert profession here>" skills. No alchemy version, yet, though.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...scription-List

i know, in northern barrens the quests there goin from barrens to ashenvale, horde have warsong expedition rep and strat and scholo give Argent Crusade rep now.