Poll: Who is the easiest dude in WOTLK

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Archavon is probably the easiest. It's for people who weren't exactly raiders, and he is far, FAR easier than his cousins that moved in every start of an Arena Season.

Quote Originally Posted by Bricolage View Post
    How are any of these bosses easier than Patchwerk?
    He was a gear check boss. So his difficulty gets easier every new batch of content arrives. But during introductory content, he did lay waste to some poorly equipped tanks who had no other option for a few days.

Archavon however is consistently extremely easy to deal with.

Anub'Rekhan can fuck everything up if people literally have no idea what he does for the insect swarm thing, and they all stand there.
    Last edited by Caradinist; 2010-10-19 at 02:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

its because you cant raid patchwerk with hateful gladiator set

Flame Leviathan was 2 manned like immediately after release of Uld...yea not hard

Tier 7 content -> Anub'Rekhan/Archavon since their no brainers
    Tier 8 content -> FL (normal no towers) which is good as it is the first boss in uld
    Tier 9 content -> All of it was easy, but i'd say Twins was easiest as you can just zerg it and heal through vortex (Pre-buff) or Jaraxxsus, don't know how you would die on that
    Tier 10 content -> Marrowgar hands down (first boss, first wing so its expected) or Gunship

Easiest Hard modes
    Tier 7 - N/A
    Tier 8 - XT Hardmode/Hodir
    Tier 9 - Lord Jaraxxsus
    Tier 10(with no icc buff) - Gunship

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vainde View Post
    Archavon.
    Pugs were wiping at Archavon when it first came out. Sure, pugs wipe at Gunship too but still.. I'd say Archavon beats lootship, at least there something CAN kill you.

patchwerk, FL, lootship, archavon, koralon as well its not even that challenging for healers...

all time easiest though, probably gluth, nobody thought that fight was hard, people who kited the zombies usually thought it was fun

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Archavon then Flame Levi

Sarth 0d is up there too and Noth
    I am a filthy casual!

Archavon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bricolage View Post
    How are any of these bosses easier than Patchwerk?
    first week we wiped on patchwerk due to having full swp sets. first week we didnt wipe on gunship, nor northrend beasts, nor FL for that matter.

guys, don't vote archavon if we're talking flame lev without any of the towers. Archavon a few bad pugs died on. Flame Leviathan has never been failed, ever. I believe it was soloed multiple times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonaire View Post
    first week we wiped on patchwerk due to having full swp sets. first week we didnt wipe on gunship, nor northrend beasts, nor FL for that matter.
    Regardless of being undergeared, it isn't a hard fight. If you can wail on a target dummy or spam heal the same two players, you can do Patchwerk. The bosses in the poll require at least some attention to what's going on.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Heigan the Unclean, no contest.

FL hands down.. see youtube vids soloing and 2 manning it with towers up

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Noth the Plaguebringer. No contest. I've never seen anyone come close to wiping on Noth and I've seen more wipes than I'd like to admit on FL, even no tower.

10+ Year Old Account
    What the heck is wrong with you people. The easiest boss is Archavon. Why? Because he is easy to understand, easy to heal through, like come on. 10 Man is easy as heck, even with pugs. 25 man pugs back in my server screwed up a few times due to very low dps at times. PLayed on Dalvengyr US during the release of WOTLK, horrible server.

As for FL, the people who solo are able to solo thanks to their huge gear level and the huge amount of nerfs that went into that boss, like what else do you have to understand about it?

PS. Why have Marrorgar in that poll? People obviously die with the meaning of "Dont Stand in Fire".

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonaire View Post
    I've seen at least 10 wipes on Gunship and I've seen literally hundreds of wipes on Northrend beasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyskato View Post
    Gunship. I really can't see how one would wipe to that fight.
    I had a group that disbanded about a week before 4.0 because the tanks couldn't comprehend the complexity that is Lootship. This was 10 man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyskato View Post
    Gunship. I really can't see how one would wipe to that fight.
    I've wiped in almost everyway imaginable on that fight. The only thing I haven't wiped to was our ship getting down to 0 health.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II