10+ Year Old Account

Deathwing and Smaug

So I just watched the opening video again for Cata and could not help but think back to when I was a child when I watched the old 'Hobbit' Cartoon on Beta max every day for about 2 years strait. (Some say I was a third grader obsessed).

Deathwing in the video looked a lot like Smaug did when he was attacking the Lake Town (All surrounded by flames etc).

Also, Smaug had some pretty bad ass gem encrusted armor. (Nothing could pierce it save for that ONE damned week spot).

Deathwing of course, has his body armor.

Anyone else think that perhaps Blizzard will work in a 'Weakness' on his armor that may help is kill him?
    We are WARRIORS man! If we can't make it bleed, we will sure as hell dent the f%^ck out of it!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's more like bindings then armor. His body is literally being torn apart from his own hatred and rage, so they had to bind him with metal plates. It just has a side use of armor. Look at the other dragon aspects, they aren't wearing armor.
    I reported lamb of log twice, once for having a slow car and once for trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    His chest does look like it's about to explode. Stabby stabby?

If you look closly at the cinimatic you can see his skin is barely holding together, his insides are like a molten chaotic mess.
    There could well be an animation latter when we fight him (if we get to) where his armour cant even hold back his rage so he explodeds into a chatoic destruction monster who could very well fuse with an old god for all we know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    If you look closly at the cinimatic you can see his skin is barely holding together, his insides are like a molten chaotic mess.
    There could well be an animation latter when we fight him (if we get to) where his armour cant even hold back his rage so he explodeds into a chatoic destruction monster who could very well fuse with an old god for all we know.
    That would be sick to have a Multi-Boss Multi-Phase fight. Deathwing normal, then with pieces falling off, then he explodes with energy and is like a molten dragon. Then the old god comes in and we fight both at once (though they are fairly weak) and then they fuse for the final phase or two!
    "The Tol'vir people must be really shy considering they don't ever speak to us.." -Zneebor LOL