10+ Year Old Account

Dalaran Cooking Awards

Do Dalaran Cooking Awards have any use at all in Cataclysm?

I would guess that they become useless (beyond the chef's hat and achievements) and that Northern Spices also become useless.

I doubt they'll even be needed to level cooking on another character through Northrend, but some confirmation would be good. I'm thinking that they might boost the leveling potential of trainable recipes and also introduce sub-450 Cataclysm cooking recipes. That guess is based of the trend that they simplify the previously end-game leveling portion of all professions in new expansions.

All that is my own speculation so is there anyone that can share a quick answer if you know it?

Deleted
    There are always awards like cooking awards and they are used for special foods etc. But when you just start playing at Cataclysm you dont need those food anymore so you just do the daily for gold.

( i`m currently collecting for Chef`s Hat )

As the name implies, Dalaran Cooking Awards are only usable in Dalaran.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluck View Post
    As the name implies, Dalaran Cooking Awards are only usable in Dalaran.
    Obviously... but that doesn't answer any of the questions that I asked. Did you just read the title and not the post?

Hey will prbably change the prices to reflect lvling cooking at cata cap or remove them alltigether.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

My guess is they will be unchanged, but have no use for obtaining Cataclysm content.