Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Finaly

New fist weapons for my warrior !!!!!
    I had all sets in TBC.
    Always liked Fist weapon look.
    I had: Blue HC instance ones > PvP S2 ones > TK ones ( most cool eva )> Hyal ones> ZA ONES>

Then i went orc and got crafted axes from BS. But Fist weapons is what i like

Just noticed MH got damn AGI on. FU BLIZZARD. Giefff str set with proc !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ganodorf View Post
    the system requirements are lower the i thought....You guys think that 2 GB are really enough to play cata at ultra? I need an advice because i meet all requirements but i was kinda sure to have to upgrade my ram to 4 gb!!!! Suggestion needed guys!!
    Note that those are the minimum requirements to get the game to play on your machine. That implies that your graphics are pretty much set to Low, with only the bare minimum of effects turned on to see fire on the ground.

If you want to play the game at maximum potential, you need to invest in a DX11-supporting video card, among other things. Your best bet would be to ask in a forum for computer building/modding to get the general idea of what you need to do to get your machine amped up.

Ask around in this forum, for instance. http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/290-Computer
    Last edited by greyghost; 2010-10-19 at 10:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter44
    There is no patch for human stupidity
    Orihank is displeased.

I hate crossbows. Want more regular bows.

Quote Originally Posted by Falkus View Post
    Guardian of Ancient Kings still useless. No surprise there. What were we supposed to do with it, again?
    Pressing the button that says "Guardian of the Ancient Kings" on it. Things should die by doing this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by greyghost View Post
    Note that those are the minimum requirements to get the game to play on your machine. That implies that your graphics are pretty much set to Low, with only the bare minimum of effects turned on to see fire on the ground.

If you want to play the game at maximum potential, you need to invest in a DX11-supporting video card, among other things. Your best bet would be to ask in a forum for computer building/modding to get the general idea of what you need to do to get your machine amped up.

Ask around in this forum, for instance. http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/290-Computer
    ok thx for the advice but....there is a section for MINIMUM and 1 for recommended! I suit the recommended...so you think that there are still higher recommended settings then this?

If I can run 4.0.1, I can run Cataclysm, correct? That's what it sounds like it means.

My computer can BARELY run 4.0.1 as it is. >_> So if the requirements increase when we install Cataclysm, I'd be better of not buying Cataclysm. XD But from what I can see from what was said, the changes have already occurred, is this the case?

"What a long strange trip..."

I love you Blizz, I love you

So Seed of Corruption is useless now?

Quote Originally Posted by ganodorf View Post
    the system requirements are lower the i thought....You guys think that 2 GB are really enough to play cata at ultra? I need an advice because i meet all requirements but i was kinda sure to have to upgrade my ram to 4 gb!!!! Suggestion needed guys!!
    Someone clearly does not understand the term "Minimum System Requirements".

Ultra is NOT minimum...

Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    So Seed of Corruption is useless now?
    No, it was just extremely good at level 85.

@ some other people in this thread.

They're not reverting the nerfs at 80, this is strictly aimed at 85 (BETA). I guess some people only tend to see what they want to see, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikkatsu View Post
    Someone clearly does not understand the term "Minimum System Requirements".

Ultra is NOT minimum...
    Yo smartass, here's the quote from Blizzards system requirements.

Recommended Specifications

Windows® System Vista64/Windows 7 OS:

- Dual-core processor, such as the Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 X2
    - 2 GB RAM
    - 256 MB NVIDIA® GeForce® 8600 or ATI Radeon™ HD 2600 or better
    - Multi-button mouse with scroll-wheel
    As you can see it clearly states recommended, not minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Lomadia View Post
    I've noticed that no-one's yet commented on the new bosses that were looked at last night, so thought I'd share these videos with you of the Yogscast checking out the three bosses that Blizzard revealed last night. We did our best to work out the strategies, but I think you'll agree they all look pretty badass!

(all videos are in a playlist, so I'll just link you the first)
    No thanks, i'd rather experience the fight myself, totally unknowing what to expect, instead of having it spoiled. (all of those friggin fights posted over the last days should be marked as spoilers, seriously)

Recommended NEVER assumes running at Ultra. It what "should" give you the best compromise.

Moonkin hatchling :O

10+ Year Old Account
    Omg, Please buff Protection warrior AoE, I hate that Thunderclap does 400-450 Damage. It is Ridiculous. But Oh well im getting used of it. I should fully accept they are not going to buff Protection warrior's. Oh well. But the resilience thing is nice. i was having a hard time killing certain classes on my rogue. But the recuperation thing is amazing In my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Repellerar View Post
    Yo smartass, here's the quote from Blizzards system requirements.

As you can see it clearly states recommended, not minimum.
    Recommended basically means you can play at low with stable gameplay. While minimum is lowest settings with bad gameplay. So, yeah...

Engineering
    Spinal Healing Injector is now applied to the gloves instead of belt.
    Z50 Mana Gulper is now applied to the gloves instead of belt.
    This is stupid if true. There's better engineering glove "enchants" to use than these.

Deleted
    Why can't we have nice ranged weapon enchants?

/sad hunter

Deleted
    What on earth is going on - Patch after patch we see so much stuff that doesn't make any sense at all!

Every single enchant we see doesn't work with ranged attack - Why? Why is it that every class but hunters are allowed to get a 1000 atackpower proc but not hunters?

Why are we buffing mages when they are stupidly overpowered atm? Not only are they OP in PVP but also very much so in PVE and you choose to BUFF them?!

Why are you buffing mangle? It's already hitting like a truck and doesn't need a buff in any way?!

Why aren't you nerfing Vengeance to the ground - That is probably one of the most OP "abilities" atm. Havign vengeance proc on a feral tank can easily grant you 8-9K additional attackpower ! ! ! At the same time that tank can be using one of the new enchants to get an additional attackpower so that tank gets a proc that is almost twice as large as a hunters total attackpower ! ! !

This is really getting to the point of mindblowing stupidity.

Love the tanking gear!...

Can't wait to see what else is released.