Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Hey as a little update this Build just went live!!!!

10+ Year Old Account

Yay reverse mage nerf.

Heck yes to reverse mage nerf.

That seriously suckeeedd.

Anyone know if the hotix for the What a long strange trip it's been is up and working?

We have pushed a hotfix to improve hunter damage.

Specifically, we increased the damage of the signature abilities (Chimera Shot, Explosive Shot and Kill Command) by 15-25%. This will both improve overall damage-dealing and make sure that these abilities are prioritized higher than other shots. We think this will bring hunters to a good enough state until they hit 85. Aspect of the Fox and Cobra Shot solve some specific issues at higher levels. Marksman hunters may still trump Survival and Beastmaster hunters until they’re 85, since their rotations rely a little on Cobra Shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Liinx View Post
    MOONKIN PET how awesome XD I wanttt. I can't wait to see what it looks like! ^_^
    Probably like a moonkin ^_^

Treads of Savage Beatings... EPIC

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ganodorf View Post
    the system requirements are lower the i thought....You guys think that 2 GB are really enough to play cata at ultra? I need an advice because i meet all requirements but i was kinda sure to have to upgrade my ram to 4 gb!!!! Suggestion needed guys!!
    It's not.. Recommended is about "Medium" settings actually.
    Personally experiencing low frame rate (15-20) on ultra with x9100 4gb ddr3 GF 9800 GT. However if shadows are turned off, FPS jumps from 20 to 60 instantly event in City / raid. Looks like shadows rendering is buggy.
    91 lvl Elit Alcoholic Ирез

Quote Originally Posted by valiorik View Post
    It's not.. Recommended is about "Medium" settings actually.
    Personally experiencing low frame rate (15-20) on ultra with x9100 4gb ddr3 GF 9800 GT. However if shadows are turned off, FPS jumps from 20 to 60 instantly event in City / raid. Looks like shadows rendering is buggy.
    9800GT is ur problem. 2008 card. Maybe lower settings. Then again, whats ur HDD and CPU?
    Last edited by Sidone; 2010-10-20 at 08:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Sidone View Post
    9800GT is ur problem. 2008 card. Maybe lower settings. Then again, whats ur HDD and CPU?
    Year not so important. It just mean that cheap 2010' GF GTS 360 would perform as 2007' hi-end video card. Anyway G9800GT is in Class1 at Notebookcheck and similar ratings. And GTA4, Civ5 running smooth at highest settings and Crysis in medium.
    CPU as stated above is x9100, more info: http://ark.intel.com/Product.aspx?id=35431
    As for HDD (isn't it only for loading? swamp should not be used then game takes only 600-800 MB of RAM) it's RAID0/1 2x7200 rpm sata drives.

That's why I assume shadows rendering is buggy !
    91 lvl Elit Alcoholic Ирез

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayro1 View Post
    Holy Paladins in Beta are ridiculously OP in 25 mans due to their AoE healing capability. Have you seen PoV's of Holy Paladins in 25 mans with recount?
    I just asked for a link to one of the videos. I would very much like to see one from a holy pov. Healer vids are the best in my opinion. You get to see much more of what's going on. THEY don't, they are too busy having to watch little bars.

Deleted
    You can buy most of Arena gear even if you do not have the proper rating, requirements seems to be gone from all items. ilvl 277 weapons are the only items left with a rating requirement.
    False,at least in Neptulon,EU.Everything still has the proper arena requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspike View Post
    I just asked for a link to one of the videos. I would very much like to see one from a holy pov. Healer vids are the best in my opinion. You get to see much more of what's going on. THEY don't, they are too busy having to watch little bars.
    Go search the new bosses on Youtube, there's at least 2 Holy Paladin PoV's.