10+ Year Old Account

Unhappy Melee weapon enchants gone

Well it seems the melee enchants no longer affect ranged attacks. Was nice to look forward to.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's gotta be a kick right between the legs for y'all. That sucks.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yah.....let's hear it for another damn hunter nerf !
    Remember: Ignorance can be corrected with a little instruction.
    But, Stupid is forever.

Well suppose you have to make do with the 130 agility enchant then? Less qq

Deleted
    I read it differently... I read it that they prev could be applied to both Ranged/Melee weapons (which obv we don't have atm) and they'd remove it from ranged making it like it is now. I.e. you have one uber enchant on your melee weapon which affects both melee/ranged attacks... could be wrong tho.

Re-Read it and yeah think it as OP suggested... though saying that I think I prefer the perma 260 AP + a bit of crit to a probably once per minute 1000 which would equal about 200 over it's proc/cooldown.
    Last edited by mmocd5bb4d1a6f; 2010-10-19 at 10:25 AM.

Anybody who knows me on these forums knows how much of a Blizzard cheerleader I am... and yet shit. What a slap in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wysmark View Post
    Yeah. We don't care. We wanted fun proc enchants, because that's more fun and more interesting than a boring static stat enchant. In fact, I believe hunters are the only class without proc enchants, with casters enjoying stuff such as Black Magic, melee enjoying countless interesting enchants, tanks getting stuff such as blood draining, etc. (regardless of it being less EH than other enchants - even the parry procs with Blade Ward are more interesting)... well, I suppose healers don't have wacky proc enchants.

What's most upsetting is that the tooltip had been explicitly changed to specify both ranged and melee, and now got changed back. I dunno. Blargh. Pretty disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bommer View Post
    I am so sad they took away my melee weapon enchants. Because 130AGI on 2handers is really something I cant use

---------- Post added 2010-10-19 at 10:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Anybody who knows me on these forums knows how much of a Blizzard cheerleader I am... and yet shit. What a slap in the face.

Yeah. We don't care. We wanted fun proc enchants, because that's more fun and more interesting than a boring static stat enchant. In fact, I believe hunters are the only class without proc enchants, with casters enjoying stuff such as Black Magic, melee enjoying countless interesting enchants, tanks getting stuff such as blood draining, etc. (regardless of it being less EH than other enchants - even the parry procs with Blade Ward are more interesting)... well, I suppose healers don't have wacky proc enchants.

What's most upsetting is that the tooltip had been explicitly changed to specify both ranged and melee, and now got changed back. I dunno. Blargh. Pretty disappointing.
    Procs are fine. Except for when they proc when you dont need it...

Quote Originally Posted by Deepfriedegg View Post
    Procs are fine. Except for when they proc when you dont need it...
    No more annoying to not get a proc when you want it than it is to keep getting the Iron Dwarf crit proc off of Deathbringer's Will... and that doesn't stop DBW from being incredibly cool. :P Procs are neat, this was just something that Blizz really got my hopes up over; it wasn't like the tooltips were vague before, they had been changed from saying melee only, to including both ranged and melee, and now they got changed back. That's just mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well all we can hope for now are some proc scopes or something of the sort to spice things up. I'm really disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bommer View Post
    yeah like hunters have it bad off lol.
    one of the most over powered classes in the game. QQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by neali View Post
    You have seen a Hunter since patch 4.0.1 havnt you? No didnt think so

10+ Year Old Account
    Has to be a troll, you can't be serious. In what aspect of the game are Hunters even close to OP.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiglo View Post
    Has to be a troll, you can't be serious. In what aspect of the game are Hunters even close to OP.
    40's bracket pvp?

rofl...

Obvious trololol.

Quote Originally Posted by Wysmark View Post
    Why yes Blizzard I do like having options to choose from just like you claim to want us to do in the Cataclysm. Oh, wait.....