Deleted

Tauren Druid RP Name

Well the thread name pretty much sums it up, I'm transferring my druid to a RP realm and I can't figure out a suitable name for a tauren male druid. Please don't spam with names like Moonbull, etc :>

Your suggestions are welcome, cheers!

Moonudder ?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Starhoof maybe?

The Tauren are heavily based on the culture of the tribes of native Americans (or indians)associated with living in the great plains of America, and those of native american fame in general, such as the Sioux, Lakota, Blackfoot, and Crow (To name just a few). Try looking up names or just information about the tribes in general to get a bit better of a grasp as to what you should name your druid, and how to roleplay him (If that's your reason for moving to an RP server of course)

WoWwiki is also a great source of information.
    "Time for a five-minute break. Haha, just kidding! What do you think this is, the Alliance?" -Overlord Bor'gorok

Deleted
    MilkofLife.

Seriously though, something like Bonehoof or Mooncalf? Something cow-y, and something nature-y, stuck together.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiysper View Post
    MilkofLife.

Seriously though, something like Bonehoof or Mooncalf? Something cow-y, and something nature-y, stuck together.
    Those are last names for tauren, with the WoW naming system I'm looking more for something like a first name. Thanks though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Udyr.

It means: something that is greater than an animal (in terms of size, power etc.).

I particularly like Sunstomper for a druid seeing as my future paladin's name will be Moonstomper.

Here's an AWESOME website for some names. http://www.snowwowl.com/swolfNAnamesandmeanings2.html

I would ask this on the RP forums...

If you cared enough to RP to transfer to an RP server, how is it that you're not creative enough to come up with your own RP name? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Whats ur spec?
    Balance: Starza
    Resto: Barkleon
    Feral: Pwnzys
    im not good with names xD

Cowmooflage
    It's not easy when it's hard.

Wildhoof or something with hoof is allways nice for Taurens

10+ Year Old Account
    Gecko ftw! You can act like you have an identity crisis and claim you can shapeshift into a lizard!

Oh wait... I do that. you cannot use Gecko now

10+ Year Old Account
    ptrkswazey

or

patrkswazey.

idk if you could live up to that name though.

My resto druid's name is SonOfABirch... But in your case, it seems that most Tauren names are actually fairly normal, or in many cases, have something to do with nature, or with life or water (as elements). Being Druids doesn't mean that their name is "special" in some way. I have noticed that most names do not use hard sounds, and are softer, usually 3 or less syllables for their first name.

From WoWwiki: Noteable Taurn "Cairne", "Baine", "Hamuul", "Magatha", "Perith", "Bovan" REF: http://www.wowwiki.com/Tauren

I'd take a look at the page, and see if you get any inspiration from there.