One thing that's bugged me about LK.

What happened to Mal'Ganis? We had the whole Scarlet Onslaught thing from the DK starting area to Dragonblight, to Icecrown, then, nothing. The Grand Admiral Westwind fight that shows you he is Mal'Ganis was a really cool twist. He even says something about returning to Icecrown Citadel if I remember correctly. Then, nothing. It's like the whole Scarlet Crusade/Onslaught dropped off the face of the earth. I don't know about you, but given this has been an ongoing thing since classic I was a bit disappointed.

I understand Mal'Ganis at the end of the fight takes a portal back to the homeworld of the Dreadlords, but that's just a sad ending to something that could have been much more epic to me. Anyone else wonder about this?

well fight him in another expansion. the Twisting Nether expansion, in our fight to defeat sargeras blah blah blah malganis will be one of the bosses...atleast i can dream right?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my opinion banishing him once was enough in our world.
    Next encounter with Mal'Ganis should definitely be in his home world where he is finished for good.

Mal'ganis gathers his unwitting minions of the Scarlet CrusOnslaught around him, finally charging through the halls of Icecrown Citadel now that the pathetic Argent Crusade has left it, thinking they retreated and paved the way for his own invasion. As he approaches the Frozen Throne...

Mal'ganis: Arthas! Your time has come! You and Ner'z- Wait, who are you?
    Bolvar: 'sup?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I also found this a sad ending to the Scarlet onslaught. They are one of my favorite "enemy factions" I guess you could say.

because mal'ganis has nothing to fight for now that Arthas is the lich king.

10+ Year Old Account
    I forgot about Mal'Ganis, hahaha. He will bbl :P
    I have to agree with Gorehowl though...

<Not Bad> of Illidan

So Mal'ganis is a dreadlord, a powerful demon known for his ability to deceive and impersonate important individuals under the scrutiny of almost anyone. Given that he dropped off the face of the planet, does it seem likely that he ran off to his planet with his tail between his legs because players shined a light on his actions? Or that he is fooling everyone?

What important person dropped off the radar for a good time, was presumed dead and then popped back up and quickly rose to power, at his own suggestion no less?

How sure are we that Bolvar is actually Bolvar?

Really suspicious, just saying.

like some sort of.....setback....

Deleted
    another thing thats bugged me, in culling of stratholme
    arthat: "LETS SETTLE THIS HERE JUST ME....AND YOU
    ....plus these 5 other guys?

I'd say they forgot about him, and will use him on some other expansion.

It is bad for business if you run out of big names to throw at your players I hear, at least, not with the shitty writing team at Blizzard.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."