95 41.48%
  • Worst Patch Ever

24 10.48%
  • QQ my game is broken

21 9.17%
  • 50/50

89 38.86%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    It is a well documented fact that a satisified person will tell a few people... a disgruntled person will tell the world. The "sampling" of QQ'ers only represent a VERY small portion of the population.

WoW has changed.. again... and you don't have to like it... you don't have to continue to pay for it... you just have to move on.

Or make threads that vent your frutration.. offer you a release... then you can pay your next month's bill and level your toon up to85 like everyone else is.

Deleted
    This patch was really good I like my mage specc (playing on beta, but still ) I personaly don't miss any talent from 3.x.x

Deleted
    I admit, I completely love this patch and all the changes, and it's understandable that there a few bugs, but what do you expect? The patch was only recently released, and Blizzard are probably making a compilation of fixing these bugs in a forthcoming bug-fix patch.

The only thing I'm disappointed in is the presence of some bugs (i.e. extremely fast flying Frostbrood Skytalons in Icecrown, the Bombardement, or the very slow Spectral Gryphon), which were reported back on PTR, and Blizzard did not correct these before they hit Live.

Nonetheless, I think it's a great patch with a lot of benefical changes that will most definitely help the future generations of WoW Players :3

I think most of the people who hate/think that this patch is made of fail are mostly Wotlk nooblets. I'm playing from WoW launch and I must say this is the best pre-expansion patch ever. I'm not blind, I see how many bugs and class balance issues it has, but I also have very good memory and I need to admint that Blizz made huge progress and with every big patch it gets better and better.

Issues that we are currently experiencing are in most cases nothing comparing to what we had to deal with in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by AuthurDent View Post
    It is a well documented fact that a satisified person will tell a few people... a disgruntled person will tell the world. The "sampling" of QQ'ers only represent a VERY small portion of the population.

WoW has changed.. again... and you don't have to like it... you don't have to continue to pay for it... you just have to move on.

Or make threads that vent your frutration.. offer you a release... then you can pay your next month's bill and level your toon up to85 like everyone else is.
    Dont talk about frustration in my thread cuz this is happy thread concerning a nice good funny patch ty

---------- Post added 2010-10-19 at 11:34 AM ----------

I wonder if 4.0.3 will be a big patch, I dont think it will be, and will probably be even more awesome with archeology so this thread will switch from best patch ever to : what is the best patch ever 4.0.1 or 4.0.3

Deleted
    patch is pretty bugged tbh, i get dc'd/comp freezes with the cogwheel bug and after that, when i get back i've been booted or if lucky still in the bg/instance, but after the bg/instance ends it bugs again and i have to wait 30-60 min to get the fuck out of the bg/instance

/frustrated

otherwise good patch

To see change is nice, keeps things from getting stale. Could have done without the constant connectivity issues and the massive nerf to my strongest toon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by killzwitch View Post
    *realise

American Educational System at it's finest?

Just shutup - do the poll and move on...to something more constructive perhaps, like making that an EmptyBagOfChips.
    Realize is the American spelling.
    Realise is the British one.

I even have an American language pack on my browser and it puts red lines under "realise" so that must mean realise is always wrong. I mean come on, there are no differences between British and American English.

OT: Patch is fine, there're just so many...bugs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, a major patch like this is bound to have bugs. Hell, even when they were only opening wings in ICC it was still riddled with bugs. I personally like the patch. I've only had the DC issue and there was a thread here and on the off forums to fix it easily. As far as classes go, sure DPS is still a bit wonky, but they have done a good job to keep it as balanced as possible at 80 when it's tuned for 85.

And for anyone who has yet to see the cog DC fix...Turn off Enhanced/Beginner Tooltips under Help in the Interface. Blue said it should work, and it did for me at least.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamslam View Post
    Yea, a major patch like this is bound to have bugs. Hell, even when they were only opening wings in ICC it was still riddled with bugs. I personally like the patch. I've only had the DC issue and there was a thread here and on the off forums to fix it easily. As far as classes go, sure DPS is still a bit wonky, but they have done a good job to keep it as balanced as possible at 80 when it's tuned for 85.

And for anyone who has yet to see the cog DC fix...Turn off Enhanced/Beginner Tooltips under Help in the Interface. Blue said it should work, and it did for me at least.
    I think some of the fixes will be fixed with todays maintenance.