Any bored priests want to check me out?

I leveled 1 to 80 strictly as shadow. I refused to get dual spec because I knew the patch was bringing 100g dual specs.. I was able to level to 80 in about a month and then started raiding. This is an alt toon so I didnt want to change HOW I wanted to raid since it was an alt and if I didnt raid, I didnt raid. Anyways, patch hit and I figured why not so I grabbed dual spec and decided to try disc(for LK and whatnot). LOVING it. Its pretty fun, kinda scare when I see huge spike damage but after doing H HoR last night I heal a lot stronger then I thought I was. Im cautious though if I should try attempting ICC as a disc priest. Im using all the dps gear I have for shadow and havent changed any gems and only reforged to haste since the patch. So far I havent had any real issues and just curious what I should look at changing so that I would be better apt to raid as disc if necessary.

Arygos - Bellygoose (server - toon)

I have another of the same belt I picked up in case I wanted to make it so I had two diff sets but wasnt sure if thats necessary with the spirit = hit thing and not really needing that much hit as shadow in the first place. I had about 35 percent hit and I think im now at 20 percent.

Armorys not updated but like I said, all the gems are the same.. and I got most the disc talents minus the evangelical whatever ones.

Now that I typed all this out probably not a whole lot of help to be given but like i said..

"bored priests" lol

15+ Year Old Account
    1. armory link
    2. updated armory

advice without either of those is pointless, plus there are two huge stickies on all the specs. if you don't think you're ready, then don't do it. vice-versa as well
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    1. armory link
    2. updated armory

advice without either of those is pointless, plus there are two huge stickies on all the specs. if you don't think you're ready, then don't do it. vice-versa as well
    /rolls eyes

For those lazy ass people... http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Bellygoose

That said Disc is one of those specs that may well be the funnest thing in the game. The only real thing I'd say is make the best of each GCD, and that watch your mana closely, since you'll be really low on Spirit (Armory is saying 719 Spirit and you want about 1k+ or so for ICC 25 raiding). Other then that, it's just getting comfortable in learning when to use what, and just having fun with it. Assuming your using that helm for Disc as well as shadow, and that'd be the next thing you may want to get, so you can have a healing meta in place, which helps with your INT (Mana regen through every ability but Spirit regen basically), and mana regen if you go with Insightful Earthsiege, or more mana if you go with Ember Skyflare.

Quote Originally Posted by Diber View Post
    For those lazy ass people... http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Bellygoose

That said Disc is one of those specs that may well be the funnest thing in the game. The only real thing I'd say is make the best of each GCD, and that watch your mana closely, since you'll be really low on Spirit (Armory is saying 719 Spirit and you want about 1k+ or so for ICC 25 raiding). Other then that, it's just getting comfortable in learning when to use what, and just having fun with it. Assuming your using that helm for Disc as well as shadow, and that'd be the next thing you may want to get, so you can have a healing meta in place, which helps with your INT (Mana regen through every ability but Spirit regen basically), and mana regen if you go with Insightful Earthsiege, or more mana if you go with Ember Skyflare.
    Awesome thanks, yeh I guess I should buy another helm and regem for actual healing. From what I can tell really, everythign else works pretty well for both disc and shadow. Im still learning all the CDs and stuff. Thats been fun.. trying to divine hymn to get some mana and hitting the wrong thing. Also, barrier is interesting to figure out how to use properly. Rdps never seems to wanna get in it AT ALL. lol I had meant to link armory but forgot that its hard to use the info given to find ones self. Only bellygoose on US realms so that makes it super tough to find.

Also, tree healing(prepatch) and now disc... i never wanna go back to my resot shaman again.