Cata: my new main?

So.... at the moment I have these characters

Level 80 Warlock
    Level 80 Hunter
    Level 80 Death Knight
    Level 70 Priest

Whichever one I choose to be my main is being transfered to Nordrassil EU Horde (currently those 4 are split between Zenedar and Khadgar all alliance)

so... the hunter was my pre-BC main, I got bored, quit the game at around level 50, then I came back in TBC and the warlock has been my main ever since, pre-BC I also started my priest but didnt level it untill recently, my DK was random, bored so I made it and leveled it.

I dont have access to WoW atm (gotta wait till pay day next friday to re-activate my account)
    How are those classes looking (in Cata and 4.0.0)? I dont think I will have warlock as my main anymore as I kinda got bored of it, How are priests looking atm? are DK's fun to play? and what about hunters? whats their DPS like?

10+ Year Old Account
    disc priest, smite-heal spec for pvp, gonna be fun ^^

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Currently I'm Paladin/Warrior [both tanks, with pally heal and fury deeps off-specs]

Might go Warrior/Rogue in Cata.

IDK don't care for any of them save for shadow priest. My 80s are a paladin and mage, lvling a druid now.

just lvl them all to 85 and then just choose which you had most fun with

Quote Originally Posted by justme123 View Post
    just lvl them all to 85 and then just choose which you had most fun with
    I promised a guild that I would transfer whatever char I choose to be my main in cata across to another realm so I have to choose by next friday pref to get it there ready for cata release (I get paid next friday xD)

10+ Year Old Account
    Priest's can be so much funn... I suggest the priest even though he's lvl 70, you've got time to level him some.

Quote Originally Posted by angael View Post
    Priest's can be so much funn... I suggest the priest even though he's lvl 70, you've got time to level him some.

im thinking of that actually priests look fun! havnt played that alt in months as I left it on my old realm when I transferred, my human priest may end up as a hordie on Nodrassil then gotta decide my race now xD