Hey,

As owner of a cybercafe I got a wide range of performance over 20 pc's. Going from clients that can run on full ultra to desktops that need to be content with "fair".

However ever since the patch, one thing is consistent on all of them... "instability issues"

- Lots of crashes
- Hanging when loading bg's, instances etc
- Lagging when looting, hovering over a item, opening bags etc
- Inability to see some ground effects (for ex: death and decay on Lady, Small circles on Hodir, Cosmic Smash circles on Algalon, Circles that should spawn after cleansing on Helion etc)
- Dalaran lags a lot more then usual (even on the high end [as in i7 quadcore, 6gb ddr3, 2 5870 cards linked together {2gb vid ram}] it lags while before it was silky smooth)...

I'm not complaining about any talent changes etc, that's stuff that we just have to get used to, but these sudden instability issues do ruin the fun a little to the point I notice losing customers in my shop because they want to wait till it's all fixed.

Only problem is, I can't fix it manually. I tried deleting the cache folders as well as not running any addons and it's still the same. It's not all equal, some rigs have more issues then others, but none of them had any issues before the patch and I'm getting problems on my high end clients as well...

Has blizz acknowledged this problem and are they working on it ?

---------- Post added 2010-10-19 at 07:43 PM ----------

Anyone with similar problems and more importantly, how to fix them.