Poll: Which was your favourite wrath raid?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    imo was RS really funny, i did only uld25 in the late, just when totc came so i didn't enjoyed it so much :/ and totc was fun with the new startegies. icc, wasn't so fun with a crappy guild. RS i was hard an a challenging fight with alot of kordination and teamplay.

Ulduar was definitely the best WOTLK raid. Not only the graphics are amazing, triggering hard modes on the fly is one of the best features to be added to the game. Too bad they decided to add a menu option to activate heroic mode of encounters in ICC...

Breaking XT's heart was 100 times more epic than right clicking my avatar to select "10 man heroic" before pulling Marrowgar.

Oh and they didn't feel the need to open one wing at a time to prevent players from clearing the instance the first week. Before the nerfs, Ulduar was pretty hard. I don't remember many guild killing Yogg within the first few weeks.
    Last edited by agonyzt; 2010-10-19 at 06:06 PM. Reason: spelling
    "The Internet, where the men are men, the women are also men, and the children are FBI agents."

Quote Originally Posted by Crush View Post
    Ulduar>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Naxx>OS>EoE>ICC>Toc
    fix'd

are we really doing ANOTHER one of these polls, let me save you some time, on the last seven Ulduar won. with about 85% of the vote.

Ulduar 100% Just awsome and can we talk about how cool was the TRAM

There's been several threads I've seen asking this question... ulduar has always won and always will..

As a full raid with multiple encounters, I loved Ulduar.

As a mini-raid, I loved Obsidian Sanctum 3 drakes up. It's utter calamity.

We've seen this poll many times, Ulduar always wins.

As it should.

Deleted
    Ulduar and ToC..

My vote is 100% Ulduar. The colors and textures were varied and kept my interest. The fights had clever mechanics- especially hard modes. I like the idea of having to do (or not do) something during a boss fight that triggers the hard mode. The music and sound effects were also enjoyable.

That being said, I also enjoyed ICC, mostly for the epic expansion conclusion.

This has been made before every time with Ulduar c***slapping every other raid in Wrath, expect the same outcome this time.

That said, Ulduar was beast

Deleted
    OS, only because it was the first Hardmode raid

Plus the drakes were awesome untill you could brute force it T_T

Uld > ICC > RS > Naxx > EoE > OS > ToC

10+ Year Old Account
    Ulduar ... but i am bias as i love the old gods lore.

Deleted
    Ulduar with that heroic mods is the best for me

I took a year-long break, and nobody's raiding Ulduar anymore. So sad I didn't get to see any content past Naxx and EoE

I know it may seem cliche to say Ulduar, but I found it to be the most enjoyable raiding environment since I started playing in late vanilla.

Deleted
    ofc Ulduar this was the best WOTLK raid . Hard bosses, real hardmodes.

Uld to the uar! I disliked the rest,despised toc.

toc. trash sucked