Thread: Need UF help

Need UF help

So I just started dabbling in unit frame addons and so far ive downloaded tidy plates for mobs which seems to work pretty well. I also downloaded pitbull because it looked great and I wanted to move both my toon and the current target frames in the middle of my screen.

Im having issues with both these addons

Tidy - I downloaded the original and the threat plates since I also have a tank alt but I cant seem to get them to display numbers for remaining HP (in any form percent or otherwise). Also sometimes they randomly dont show up for mobs (they will show up for 1 out of a pack of 4 for example all elites).

Pitbull - Doesnt work for me. Im greeted with nothing but errors and cant even navigate to the options to even look at them (non stop errors). Ive downloaded it from curse app and made sure it was up to date.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Deleted
    Tidy - I downloaded the original and the threat plates since I also have a tank alt but I cant seem to get them to display numbers for remaining HP (in any form percent or otherwise). Also sometimes they randomly dont show up for mobs (they will show up for 1 out of a pack of 4 for example all elites).
    Code:
    /console bloattest 1
    Pitbull - Doesnt work for me. Im greeted with nothing but errors and cant even navigate to the options to even look at them (non stop errors). Ive downloaded it from curse app and made sure it was up to date.
    Make sure you've got PB4. PB3 is broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Code:
    /console bloattest 1

Will that fix the hp amounts not showing up?

Deleted
    No, but it'll fix nameplates randomly not showing up.