Thread: No KS Achiev

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes there are logs of everything. No they won't necessarily give it to you. The first time my ten man group did Full House (which isn't hard at all but takes forever and our holy priest likes to smite LDW scarily close to breaking mana shield) it simply did not give us the achievement. We put in a ticket and they were like "lul yeah we've gotten that a lot but we can't give you the achieve" even though there are logs of a certain number of add spawns and what died and therefore what was still up. Just ended up getting it the next week.
    But good luck and grats on KS. :P

Aerie Peak 90 / 90 / 90 / 90 / 90 / 90 / 86 / 90 / 90 Kel'Thuzad 90 Tichondrius 90 / 90

Quote Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
    I DCd on our Bane of the Fallen King kill and missed the achiv
    I ticketed the GMs much as you did.
    They said "tough shit, do it again"

Sorry bro, you're SOL. Kill him again.

This is untrue.

Deleted
    since you did not help diminish the last 10% you do not deserve the achievement/title.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravehéart View Post
    Blizzard never grants people achivements, atleast not what ive tried and heard about. Doesnt matter what its about.

especially not Realm First Fall of the Lich King 25 heroic...

oh wait..

They do grant achievements , and FoS.

Deleted
    since you did not help diminish the last 10% you do not deserve the achievement/title.
    I was moral support while i DC'ed not enough?

I hope you get your achievment, Lich king was fun amirite? But your UI makes me sad

Anyways, good luck.

Deleted
    I hope you get your achievment, Lich king was fun amirite? But your UI makes me sad

Anyways, good luck.
    Thanks, and i have some cleaning to do i know

Back when they first released achievment in BC our guild killed illidan for the first time. somehow i lagged and glitched and dced. i log back in somehow i got ported to westfall of all places. no achievment for me and ineligible for loot. i ticket it. blizzard tells me sorry they cant give me the achieve.

Deleted
    no they wont grant you the achi. i dc back when wotlk 1st come out and we defeated os25 3d and i didnt get the achi or the title, made a ticket and gm said they cant give player achivments

Quote Originally Posted by Bravehéart View Post
    Blizzard never grants people achivements, atleast not what ive tried and heard about. Doesnt matter what its about.
    Well in my place some guildies granted their achievement.
    Why?

Who let the dog's out?! Whooo!!!

Blizz can and will indeed grant achievements.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phovos View Post
    Blizz can and will indeed grant achievements.
    "can" yes - "will" not nessecarily. By now, a lot of people have told you how they experienced otherwise, so you can't know for sure. Make a ticket, but get your hopes up

the second time i quit and returned my turtle was gone. the guy said unless i could prove i had it i couldn't get it back. so i told him a had a bunch of screenshots and apparently those aren't proof. i haven't been around for another orphan week since than... i miss speedy even with his cliche name.

And this relates to Cataclysm how exactly?
    Please make certain threads end up in their proper forum.
    One day I look forward to seeing full grown adults realize that their averse reactions to levity and positive/contemplative expressions of emotion are a cry for therapy.

Deleted
    Atleast one GM said to me they can't grant achievements. I released when our guild killed Algalon 25 and contacted gm and he said they cant give me achievement but got Realm first fos atleast.

GM's talk BS about not being able to grant achieves, as back when wotlk first came out i defeated mal'ganis in CoS and it never gave me the achieve for CotFW so a GM spoke with his 'supervisor' and said the achieve would be there on my next relog

as far as i know you won't get the achievement, or the title. They don't award it if you release and they've never given it for DC's. but you can try your luck.

Deleted
    Never had like "luck" before but oh well can always try.

Quote Originally Posted by Defaulty View Post
    LK is ezsauce.

You can easily do it again.
    God these comments are useless. This isn't what the thread is about, take that crap elsewhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
    They said "tough shit, do it again"

Same happened with me:

They said "man up bitch!"