Attempts on ICC:H removed in 4.0.1?

as the title say basicly, we dont see number of attempts on the the end wing bosses so was wondering ^^

Deleted
    take a guess

didnt notice it either today when i was in there tonight. i know heroics got easier though.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    No , Attempts were removed in 4.0.1

They removed the attempts, but it doesn't mean ICC is any easier imo

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
    They removed the attempts, but it doesn't mean Heroic LK is any easier imo

fixed. everything but h lk is easy, and id argue even easier since the patch with the insane dps some classes can burst.
    Death Knights are good for one thing. Bank Alts. Nothing more.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    ICC is a complete joke now , Even more so than before the patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmonkey View Post
    fixed. everything but h lk is easy, and id argue even easier since the patch with the insane dps some classes can burst.
    We wiped for 3 hours at DW last night. Guild run, our mains, 30% buff -.-'

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/2251gcj0s9cmhspx/

What did you say those classes with the insane burst were? I need to bring some updates apparently >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maledictum View Post
    We wiped for 3 hours at DW last night. Guild run, our mains, 30% buff -.-'

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/2251gcj0s9cmhspx/

What did you say those classes with the insane burst were? I need to bring some updates apparently >.<

looool.

доверять надежде означает знать отчаяние

Quote Originally Posted by DEEPKVTS View Post
    looool.
    I'm glad I make people laugh because it makes me cry -.-

as far as i can gather your raid wasnt failing on burst dps as much as getting hit by vengeful shades and mind controls running wild. but lady deathwhisper isnt really the fight where you will see everyones max dps as it is about add control, interrupts, fast cc's and raid awareness.

To answer your question, the top 5 on our damage meter(tank/spank ofcourse) is usually:

mage
    spriest
    spriest
    mage
    warrior/moonkin
    Last edited by Evilmonkey; 2010-10-21 at 06:11 AM.
    Death Knights are good for one thing. Bank Alts. Nothing more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who cares about attempts anymore when cata is coming soon. Guilds that killed everything on hc dont care anymore and guilds that still pushing progress on LK 25 HC or SIND dont make it for ranking but for themselfes so why to make any limits for them

The amount of attempts available was already more than most guilds that aren't clearing the place ever reached anyway.

if you still wipe in icc on anything before lk heroic then i suggest finding a new guild...or removing all from yours

I did a ToGC to help get a few people mounts before they are removed and the limited attempts were still there. I thought maybe they were missing from ICC because my UI was messed up, but it appears that they really are gone from ICC. Doesn't really make a difference, I imagine VERY few guilds hit the attempt cap... the only conceivable way of doing it would be to extend a lockout to work on H Lich King. When we had a second group working on Bane, we extended it 2-3 weeks and were in there 4-8 hours a week and had plenty of attempts left.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 312guiltyspark View Post
    if you still wipe in icc on anything before lk heroic then i suggest finding a new guild...or removing all from yours
    Well another bullshit from "im so pro" type

According to wowprogres where Sindiragosa hc was killed by 5,65% overal world guilds and for example valithira 11,81% not so many guild still killed that content. Even best guilds on server which got 11/12hc or even 12/12 hc got bad days and can wipe couple of times on Lady or Sindragosa. Shit happens from time to time to every raiding guild.
    Last edited by Lyken; 2010-10-21 at 02:30 PM.

Deleted
    its not icc is hard finding proper people is hard, though everyone makes mistakes.

The only hardship i have had in my Icc groups this far is healers not knowing all of their new mechanics, dps has improved, especially for ranged, and for myself aswell, tanks have a bit more HP, icc is easier than it ever was