headless horseman mount

Wow. 3 ppl in my guild have recieved this today including me ... did blizzard decide to raise the droprate due to all the d/cing that happens when you enter sometimes or what we have a shaman in our guild that is going nuts cuz he got it when it was rare to get. lmao. thought i would post this to see if anyone else has noticed this or not.

Deleted
    Noticed that a lot of people were running around on it in Dalaran today, might be cause they already had it and thought of showing off, don't know really. But I really do wish they have increased the droprate, I don't care if everyone gets it I just want it so bad... Have farmed for it all these years and never even seen it drop...

15+ Year Old Account
    I saw 3 drop in a single run earlier.

There were only 4 of us. I didn't get it.

Curses.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

2nd run and it dropped for me.

Burning Crusade it never dropped....

10+ Year Old Account
    ohhh.. i need to do more runs.. haven't done HH yet, looks likes theres some hope..

10+ Year Old Account
    Today it was the second run i did on my main.

Killed the boss, got my bag opened it and what do i get: Headless Horseman Mount, Flying broom and the pet.