Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorack View Post
    Now, if main gauche ALWAYS procced combat potency, THEN we'd be talking...
    Now this is something that might help it. 4.0.1 is why I went mutt MS combat OS to sub OS. Mostly b/c my sub spec does even more damage than mutt. And sabrelime is right, even at 85 combat still is horrible. If you want that 4% debuff atm bring an arms warrior or frost dk.

15+ Year Old Account
    Personally I'd prefer combat to be designed around using 2 slow weapons, since they have a niche for weapons from loot tables catered to a specific spec of a specific class, which is pretty much useless for anyone besides combat rogues. Hell maybe shiv could end up being used one day in PvE.

They could do away with fast agility swords/maces/fists/axes since it's the only class/spec that uses them (hunters equipping as a stat stick doesn't count, they could equip slow 1H agi weapons instead anyways if the rogues don't need them).
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    Personally I'd prefer combat to be designed around using 2 slow weapons, since they have a niche for weapons from loot tables catered to a specific spec of a specific class, which is pretty much useless for anyone besides combat rogues. Hell maybe shiv could end up being used one day in PvE.

They could do away with fast agility swords/maces/fists/axes since it's the only class/spec that uses them (hunters equipping as a stat stick doesn't count, they could equip slow 1H agi weapons instead anyways if the rogues don't need them).
    By your logic, blizzard should actually just remove melee daggers from the game entirely. Rogues are the only class that can use them, and not even all rogue specs (not counting stat sticks for hunters).

The combat mastery kind of reminds me of the Sword Specialization talent at this stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorack View Post
    Now, if main gauche ALWAYS procced combat potency, THEN we'd be talking...
    This is a nice idea but with how rng is the extra energy would mostly be wasted (might not always be the case ofc) but changing the proc to something else would definitely give more dps,refreshing bandits guile effect or maybe even adding a combo point (I guess its too much to ask for RvS effect to be applied by white attacks ) would maybe be better.
    Last edited by Avengerx; 2010-10-22 at 02:56 PM.