Thread: Divine Purpose

Divine Purpose

No I'm being serious, am I being extremely lucky while testing on Dummies or it started to proc a lot more than before?

Earlier today it wasn't proccing like this, but now it's proccing more often, could be luck but just wow if I'm this lucky :/

can someone try it out on 'Live' and let us know?

Made by myself while I'm bored..

10+ Year Old Account
    RNG will be RNG, it will always fluctuate. I've gotten procs to TV 4 times in a row and I've gone 15-20 seconds with absolutely no procs from anything at all.
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    RNG will be RNG, it will always fluctuate. I've gotten procs to TV 4 times in a row and I've gone 15-20 seconds with absolutely no procs from anything at all.
    Hand of Light is barely proccing compared to what I'm saying. I totally understand that it's RNG but, having 2 procs out of 3 Holy Wraths on a 5-7 mins test to give me Holy Power or even Judgement/Exorcism @ almost the same rate is quite weird.

Maybe a stream of lucky procs? but If I'm lucky I'd get a stream of lucky HoL's

Made by myself while I'm bored..

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luthius View Post
    Maybe a stream of lucky procs? but If I'm lucky I'd get a stream of lucky HoL's
    Assuming you have zero mastery, which you should do, your chance to proc Hand of Light is 8%, that's 32% less than the chance to proc Divine Purpose. 40% is, on average, two procs out of every five attacks that can proc Divine Purpose - two procs from three Holy Wraths isn't outside the realms of possibility.