Priority on the Fury rotation

So I was wondering, right before the pull we pop our rage CD's like Enrage and a shout to have extra rage. I don't know if with what should I start my rotation, Should it be bloodthirst or heroic strike? I've been trying both and when I usually use Hs I starve more. Other question that I have is that which one should be my priority? Hs> BT, or BT>Hs. I'm sure that you use either of those and the use Raging blow. What I mean is what should my rotation/priority be, use more Hs than anything, use more BT than anything or Rb the most I can without caring about pressing other abilities atm.
    "Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Never give up work. Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it. If you are lucky enough to find love, remember it is there and don't throw it away."
    — Stephen W. Hawking

Q: What rotation should I be using for Titan's Grip?
    A: Bloodthirst -> Raging Blow (use Berserker Rage to activate if necessary) -> Bloodthirst -> Free GCD. Heroic Strike with any excess rage. Use Slam only when you have an extreme excess of rage and a Bloodsurge proc.
    Just watch your rage and HS should be used when you have 50+ Rage since Bloodthirst is 20 and Heroic Strike is 30.
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

RB>HS>BT

With 27% Hit and ~20% Haste, you can do all 3 without being rage starved. If you proc Battle Trance, try to use 1 Instant Slam after you consume that Battle Trance.

During BL, you can lock your Global Cooldown with RB>BT>Slam>BT>repeat

at <20% Boss HP, Spam Execute. Ehevener over 60 Rage, hit HS. If BL is given at this stage, you can spam Execute+HS nonstop.

have fun aggroing.