Thread: Andiun & Thrall

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    Well sylvanas might as an undead.. How ironic would that be. He called her a bitch and then became her bitch.
    <.< "poetic justice" ...except for the fact that she IS a bitch *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by FailHulk View Post
    Time for a beating with the the ol' chin.
    Imagine how emasculated Varian'll be after getting a chin beating by deathwing in front of his son.

---------- Post added 2010-10-20 at 03:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xanderd View Post
    <.< "poetic justice" ...except for the fact that she IS a bitch *cough*
    But she's OUR bitch <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Dalaran, hiding whoopie cushions under Rhonin's chair.
    Well sylvanas might as an undead.. How ironic would that be. He called her a bitch and then became her bitch.
    Congratulations. You just gave me another way to have Garrosh die in some weird and humiliating way. Hopefully, "1000 Ways For Garrosh Hellscream To Die" will air next year!

On-topic: While this sets good ground for peace when Anduin becomes king, can you imagine him trying to study Shamanic arts?
    Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and for thy possession, the ends of the earth. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron. Thou shalt dash them in pieces, like a potter's vessel. Be wise now therefore ye kings. Be admonished ye judges of the earth. Serve the lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the son lest he be angry, and ye perish in the way, though his wrath be kindled but a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekrow Stilborne View Post
    On-topic: While this sets good ground for peace when Anduin becomes king, can you imagine him trying to study Shamanic arts?
    off-topic:wow expansion 2016 race/class combination human shamans? >.>

Quote Originally Posted by striker15515 View Post
    Humans shamans. Lol the day orcs become paladins thats when we will talk about human shamans
    XD agreed...but orc paladins and human shamans would be the most amusing lolwhat lore ret-con yet.

Thrall wants peace and most likely so does Anduin. I think if Garrosh and Varian go and kill each other off then Thrall and Anduin could finally start to make peace between the horde and alliance. Blizzard will never let that happen though.
    Varian wants peace just as much as they do. The only difference is that he believes he has to defend himself against the Horde, who look more and more like the Horde that killed his father and burned his Kingdom to the ground. Garrosh continues to show this to Varian at every turn, and the Horde invasions into Alliance territory only cements this.

Ergo, take a look at this pic:

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/1...roshvarian.jpg[COLOR="red"]

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/8...roshcomic6.jpg
    And Garrosh saying stupid shit like this. And making good on his Old Horde-ish threats later on.
    Last edited by Garfuncle; 2010-10-20 at 03:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirelurk View Post
    And this is related how?
    Because there was talk of possible peace between alliance and horde. Making friends and so on which will never happen.

As much as that sound alright, If your a sylvanas fan thats the last thing you want her to do, raise Garrosh to be part of the forsaken, why? well next thing you know, you might have an axe in your head.

Varimathras + Grand Apothecary Putress (almost killed her)
    Lord Godfrey (successful killed if not for the Valkyrie and with a bullet at level 21) (i wish i could power level as fast as him, level 21 shoot sylvanas gain 64 levels)

also Garrosh isn't as bad as people keep saying he is, after reading the Shattering, he is a lot more likable, if u haven't read here is a spoiler http://wow.joystiq.com/2010/10/19/th...sh-and-cairne/
    Last edited by Chronoless; 2010-10-20 at 03:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xanderd View Post
    XD agreed...but orc paladins and human shamans would be the most amusing lolwhat lore ret-con yet.
    /cough

remember the jokes about tauren paladin years ago?

"lol tauren pally. that would be a complete nonsense" "lol holy cow"

/cough

Quote Originally Posted by Cema View Post
    /cough

/cough
    How about troll druids? "we have been hiding in secrecy on the echo islands blabla" Worst integration i have ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by acenthehole View Post
    Garrosh prolly will kill andiun where varian goes into a insane crazy rage where he runs into orgimmar alone and kills garrosh where vol'jin comes out to varian and tells him thank you and varian walks out of the city.
    Good ending
    Nah, Garrosh doesn´t attack children.

dangit he's already a priest. >.> is his plan to become a Prieshamanogue?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

what does Anduin say to other classes?

Any Alliance leader that will make friends with the Horde while Forsaken are culling towns and invading countries is rather stupid.

Spoilers:
    I facepalm that Anduin gave Baine an ancient Bronzebeard heirloom that Magni gave to Anduin shortly before he "died." The heirloom was a Dwarven mace called Fearbreaker(or Foebreaker or something like that)it is Baine's weapon in Cataclysm I think.

Changed they to Forsaken
    Fire up the engines! We got a meetin' with destiny, lads! Muradin Bronzebeard
    Grab a sword and fight the Horde. Uncle Lothar wants you!
    Proud member of the "I Hated Forsaken Before It Was Cool Club"

Quote Originally Posted by Cema View Post
    /cough

/cough
    D< dont scare me with your scary logics

Deleted
    Varian does not respect thrall at all. After i read the shattering he hates there guts and wants every orc dead including thrall he calls thrall pretty much the next arthas to jaina.
    Whoa.

Because of one assassin who wasn't even sent by him? Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldrinn View Post
    Ah, so he IS a priest.

I figured he pulled a Med'an and decided to be some odd fusion of multiple classes.
    Nah, he's gonna be tutored by Thrall and later on Vol'jin.

Why Vol'jin, you ask? Simple. Priest... plus hunter... plus shaman... equals shadow hunter!

Deleted
    Well it wasnt any assassin it was Garona and vairan hates thrall because he believes he cannot hold the horde together and do not forget the wrathgate aswell with thrall not turning over the people who brutally murders the sentinels even though there was a temporary peace treaty this is from the shattering.
    Warsong Gulch can't really be blamed on him alone, because it takes two sides for a battle. So again, it's a silly notion hating Thrall for it. Besides, the Alliance didn't send an army, and it was for the very same reason that the Horde didn't. You see a large army of your enemy's allies approaching. Your first thoughts are not "They're here to mediate a treaty", but "They're here to beat us up".

The Wrathgate was the fault of Putress... the most revered hero of the pre-WotLK event. He wasn't just given free hands for the lulz, he had actually developed a serum that worked against the Ligh King's Plague (which had for a long time been thought incurable).

So basically both sides are getting leaders who are unfit to rule because they're warriors and nothing more? We know Garrosh cares little for shipping lanes and other boring stuff, he wants action. But I seriously expected Varian to show some intelligence. As it is, he would be better off staying a gladiator.

This is a back-story to how Human Shamans will come into existence in the next expansion. Similar to the Paladin talk in TB pre-cata.

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

Deleted
    Lokann the sentinel murdering was not warsong gulch it was

"SPOILER ALTER SPOILER ALTERT"

twilight hammer pretending to be horde warriors and attacking and chopping up and skinning the sentinels then hanging the limbs and skin from a near by tree.
    And does the Horde know it was the Twilight's Hammer? On second thought it doesn't matter. Varian wouldn't listen in any case.

Oh yeah, if he thinks of Thrall as a weak leader, it's funny how under his rule Camp Taurajo is razed, and prisoners are tortured (not by some random soldiers, but officers).

Varian's got some serious issues methinks.