Thread: Do you think

Do you think

Velen would ditch us? Notice how if youve seen the alliance leaders talking in Stormwind from patch 4.0.1 the first thing Velen says is basically "We should ditch azeroth and get out of here"
    Question is, do you think he`d ditch us?

No. He was pretty much tossing up ideas with everyone else.

Well he does have a history of fleeing when times get tough but both him and the naruu have stated that Azeroth is where the final battle against the burning legion will occur so I dont think he is going anywhere this time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you think

when you make an extremely vague thread title?

Like others, I think Velen was simply presenting it as an option. He saw Draenor fall apart, after all.

/sigh i hate how everyone says things like "lolz veleen is a coward" okay guys leaders have to look at every point of action that can be taken and then see if that is the best way to handle something. this sort of thing happen on outland, so he throws it out "hey maybe we should evacuate?" which of course wasn't' a good idea but your not that great of a leader if you never think "will it benefit or hinder everyone if we retreat" because sometimes its the best choice of action. there's are reason he is over..what? 3 million or so years old?
    Video games and the female audience. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8ZVZRsy8N8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siphonfilter20 View Post
    Velen would ditch us? Notice how if youve seen the alliance leaders talking in Stormwind from patch 4.0.1 the first thing Velen says is basically "We should ditch azeroth and get out of here"
    Question is, do you think he`d ditch us?
    The only question I have is why didn't you use an apostrophe to separate your "he`d". O.o It's a button left of your enter button.....

Leave it to an Eredar to turn coat and run away from a planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    It could be a potential plot point to have the Draenei threaten to leave the Alliance for whatever reason.

Maybe the same thing happen to the Forsaken?

They'd be resolved, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    You're right. Blizzard shouldn't have temporarily banned you. They should have sent a couple employees to your residence to Jay and Silent Bob you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    I saved a man's life today by performing brain surgery and removing a tumor the size of a quarter from his frontal lobes. God damnit I wish I wasn't ignorant though, cause I have no idea what an LSAT is. I don't know the radius of the Moon either.
    I took part in the LSAT/Cataclysm release date thread.

for someone who basically speaks with manifestations of the light, naaru, i would take velen seriously.