Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gob View Post
    I am not prepared!
    i lol'd

IRL: Get a better PC around the time Cata launches, the one I have is pretty old and already lags in Wotlk, its not gonna do very well in Cata outside of leveling.

In game: Finishing achieves, getting master flying on all my toons, farming gold and mats I think I might need.

Deleted
    I am telling to all my friens, that I am going to the long trip on Dicember, 7 XD

i'm chewing my fingernails. they'll be all bloody when cataclysm hits, so i will also feel the pain of deathwing and the destroyed world.

Deleted
    Ingame i think ill get 25 dailies rdy

Ill go to the midnight release. Install the game. Then go to the store and buy food/drinks. Go home and take a nap while I wait for my horrible server to even work. By the time Steamwheedle Cartel is up someone will be 85 already.

set my hearthstone to duskwood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing.
    As single character gamer, my shammy already poses tons of gold and a lot of gear I may need. But seriously, I would need only restoration pve gear to run LFG 5-man. Leveling in world is boring and there's going to be a lot of people. Not enjoying waiting for quest mob and at spawn time some aggressive hunter's pet hitting it first.

Dungeons are much more better, and as healer you're picked up without waiting, hurray!!
    91 lvl Elit Alcoholic Ирез

It's a computer game. What preparation does one need to play it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Right now I'm finishing my ZG rep grind on my main (got the tiger mount Tuesday), and farming up JP's on a couple toons, making gold etc. With the game coming out on a Tuesday I won't get a ton of playing in until the weekend.

Deleted
    In game: Farming for the raptor pet and mount in ZG and get as much reps to exalted as I can while making money.

IRL: Take a day off on the 8th of December, can't really take more days off, but I will go home early every day I get the chance for quite a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like there is a thread like this before every expensions...

Quote Originally Posted by treston323 View Post
    By not buying it. I am pretty disappointed with Cataclysm. It could be just because I played the game so long, and nothing will really make me enjoy it as much as I used to.

In the meantime, I'll just enjoy myself and play games like fallout, while I wait for swtor to come.
    Ohhhh you mean EA's biggest failure. Good luck.

Ingame: Collect as much gold as possible for the next money sink, get flasks, health pots, bandages, buffing food ready.
    Real-life: get 40 days off work from the 6th of December onwards, and im building a powerful PC at the moment.

Deleted
    Im going to be spending a few hours crying and talking softly to my shadowmourne

10+ Year Old Account
    probably wait a month before i buy it... to avoid flooding and bugs...

i have already made 25 quests (mostly dailies) so i can just complete them on the day of release. gives me some xp already

Deleted
    Im gonna tell my mum im spending the night at my bro's house, gonna camp the store, get the game, pick me up, drive me home, .. Start installing the game AND RAAAAAAAAAAAGE THRU THE NIGHT INTO 85!

Quote Originally Posted by treston323 View Post
    By not buying it. I am pretty disappointed with Cataclysm. It could be just because I played the game so long, and nothing will really make me enjoy it as much as I used to.

In the meantime, I'll just enjoy myself and play games like fallout, while I wait for swtor to come.
    The WoW Force is not strong in this one. Since being in beta everything is new it feels. More stuff you HAVE to pay attention to now like heroics. I fall asleep in some heroics in wotlk. There are some balance issues but meh Im hoping Devs see it.

i bought the game and i'm gonna install it... don't know why everyone makes a post like this every week but whatever.