Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Week of work @ 7dec

Just bought a new PC so that should be allright, loads of snacks and magnetron foodz nearby.

Loads of enery drink, and a big bag of marihuana to give the fantasy and epic boost

Alreay did 2x 80-85 on Cata beta so know what do do where and when

And ofcourse sleep whole 6 december, to keep playing atleast 48hour straight :P

Bring it on!

Edit: And ofc 310 mount + 50k gold <3
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lots and lots of gold...

Thanks to Eruionmel for the wonderful signature. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Moved my spot in the production code move to be right before Cata hits so I don't have to do it anywhere soon, asked the lead developer for a week off and my wife is gonna be getting us some nachos and mountain dew while I pick up the game from the store.
    When in doubt, assume you rolled a natural 1.

1 week off the university, that's as far as I can go

I will gank lowbies, because working hard for gear that is just going to be replaced in two levels (tops) isn't that fun.
    If you love someone, you will focus your life on their happiness.

Deleted
    I am going to go to Deepholm and get my new epic mount. I am then going to fly to stormwind on him and destroy the park (all those non tauren druids make me sick) and then make it knock over some statue.

Quote Originally Posted by Texar View Post
    Every expansion? Try every 4-5 hours a new one of these will pop up. There like cockroaches.
    *They're

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

Some of you might die from the amount of junk food and caffeine you claim to be investing.
    But to each his own I guess.

I took 2 days off work and bribed my wife into not bitching when I send 2 days playing by going on some Chicago trip with her friend and fiancee...
    Suffice it to say she's not a gamer at all and doesn't get it. I hid it like a dirty secret til we were legally bound... mwahaahaa

Masturbate excessively in the days leading up to Cata, so it makes up for my schedule. Not go to class for the rest of the week of the 6th, have a lot of water and snackage (Cashews, etc) ready, and get my 20 quests to turn in set-up and ready the day Cata hits.

Quote Originally Posted by smoopie View Post
    i've canceled my account and started putting my girlfriend first in my life

just till dec 7th-feb7th
    lol