Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    So.in essence,you can buy them even if you see them as red?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandible View Post
    Sooo, where are the blue posts regarding Headless Horseman Pumpkin and other similar interactive objects that clearly make people disconnect. Seems somewhat important to have fixed, or make people aware that something is being looked at seeing as the event is on atm
    A workaround until they fix it: http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread....89560968&sid=1

Deleted
    Also still nothing about disappearing nameplates?

When you hit V half or more of the mob names disappear. It's quite annoying when killing the trio to spawn the Tiger boss in ZG, nameplates were the best way to see how far down each of them was.

"The original mage numbers were targeted at 85, which made them overpowered at 80. We nerfed them at 80, which then made them weak at 85."

Real smooth Blizzard, you're nerfing a class because it was too good at level 80, which in a couple of weeks will be totafuckingly irrelevant, and at the same time fuck them up at 85 which is where the focus should have been for some time now.
    Herping so hard. I cannot comprehend this line of thinking.

Deleted
    Nice but you can replace the /hug with
    #5: Engineers can have their engineer-craft AND a regular enchant on their shoes, cape and gloves.
    #6: Everything is annoying buggy

I like the fact that Anzu is farmable. On the other hand the drop chance was lowered ...

10+ Year Old Account

Cool gold cap

Actually the gold cap ISN'T 1,000,000, but it is 999,999g 99s 99c. I tested on the PTR

Love the gold cap bump, but does anyone know if they bumped up the amount you can realm transfer with at 80 from 20k?

cant even buy the 1800 weapons :<

are these hotfix for liveservers, for beta or testrealms or what? cant find out :/

Quote Originally Posted by turbare View Post
    You can farm Anzu in heroic Sethekk Halls for his epic mount even if you're not a druid.

Totally lame. Now every noob out there will have one.
    Do keep at least some rare things rare :|
    You're asking this from Blizzard?

Sorry man, but ain't gonna happen.

Yay, Boub gave me a hug. That started my day off well.

10+ Year Old Account
    WOOO Yogscast on front page. Finally the recognition they deserve

After the 4.0.1 release on live there are hopefully much less back and forth changes like mages experienced the last days.

In the Video Paragon vs Chimaderon, The paladin is using blizzard new standard Unitframe and raidframe, is it just me or does it look awesome? Finally and good looking unitframe

Stood in the Fire PromiscuousPenguin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We do love the Anzu change idd! Got mine on my Ud priest yday after 5 attempts in total =D

Sweet! The gold cap has been raised. Now I don't have to worry about reaching it with my whole 4500 gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schalde View Post
    In the Video Paragon vs Chimaderon, The paladin is using blizzard new standard Unitframe and raidframe, is it just me or does it look awesome? Finally and good looking unitframe
    It's available on live right now, so you can check it
    But.. Grid + Clique is still better for healing.
    91 lvl Elit Alcoholic Ирез

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schalde View Post
    No, only raid frames are Blizzard's. UF are probably Pitbull/ShadowedUF.

And new Blizz raid frames + clique just wins

Nobody should be one-shotting at any battleground level, so yes that (and many other class abilities) will be addressed.
    had to laugh at this, my last rogue I leveled it was after the ICC patch came out and I was 1 shotting people with BoA gear in the late 20s and late 30s and late 40s brackets, ambush sub dagger spec is brutal in those brackets.

They never addressed it before, curious as to why it is an issue now, or is it just that there are multiple classes 1 shotting people now?

---------- Post added 2010-10-20 at 05:50 AM ----------

#6: Everything is annoying buggy
    It's a public beta, what did you expect? I'm surprised more people aren't fed up about paying for this crap, the game is broken in many ways at the moment. I hope they don't lose too many subscribers because I want Ghostcrawler to be able to buy a sweeeeeeeeeet ferrari with his bonus this holiday season.