Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Heh, I was wondering why I was seeing so many people with the ilv270 arena shields.

Man, it feels like Burning Crusade all over again!

Quote Originally Posted by Wupti View Post
    hehe fail "The gold cap is now 1,000,000 Gold" ... so if u see a thing on ah for, lets say 125k ... what do u do then :P
    buy it if you want it?
    yo

Deleted
    On what realm and which vendor is this true? I find that every Wrathful t1 and t2 weapon and all wrathful set pieces 5/5 have rating requirements still.
    The tooltip still says you need rating and the item is greyed out, but you can actually buy it. Anything except Wrathfull Shoulders and 2200 rating weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Boylicious View Post
    The Anzu change is really disappointing. It shows no consideration for the people who spent months clearing those halls to finally have a unique mount. If it wasnt enough having the final challenge of the druid flight form quest being use-able by non-druids.

I wonder how they come to conclusions about things like this. What about people who still want a shot at the black scarab or the soon to be gone zg mounts. If youre gonna make something rare and challenging to get, then leave it that way for good. Make a new mount if you want everyone to have it.
    Welcome to Warcraft... still have the Red Skeletal Warhorse from Vanilla PVP on my lock. Only I know it these days but everytime I ride it, still feel proud of it.

BTW, Black AQ40 mount is unattainable since some patches ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the hug! Could really need some those days.. however, you also will need rating for ilvl 270 pvp-shoulders. I could only buy the head..

hug 2 u 2 buboile! <3

Way to tell everyone about Anzu </3

/hug anyway

Quote Originally Posted by turbare View Post
    You can farm Anzu in heroic Sethekk Halls for his epic mount even if you're not a druid.

Totally lame. Now every noob out there will have one.
    Do keep at least some rare things rare :|
    I'm a Druid too, but that made sense when TBC was out, now a Druid can SOLO it, so it's nice that gave this option after almost 2 expansions.

999k is gold cap actually

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boylicious View Post
    The Anzu change is really disappointing. It shows no consideration for the people who spent months clearing those halls to finally have a unique mount. If it wasnt enough having the final challenge of the druid flight form quest being use-able by non-druids.

I wonder how they come to conclusions about things like this. What about people who still want a shot at the black scarab or the soon to be gone zg mounts. If youre gonna make something rare and challenging to get, then leave it that way for good. Make a new mount if you want everyone to have it.
    What's the problem? You just don't need a Druid anymore to summon him. You're butthurt because of that?

Are blizzard forgetting rogues are doing alot LESS damage after the patch? They seem to have taken care of every other class, apart from rogues.

And also,

Ghostcrawler - We've made some Icecrown and Halion changes already and we may need to make more.
    Don't you think your being a little vague? Can someone shed some light on exactly what's been changed, unlike last time where the raging spirits on LK went from 3 second spawn timers to instant.

/rant over

Deleted
    Did anyone else notice that the guys from the videos spam abilities? Now the weird thing is they actually removed the need-to-spam-to-get-many-global-cds thingy and you can just queue your abilities a short while before the global cooldown is off (note the yellow border on the spells activating before the spell is actually going off, you can even try it on live, it's there and it's working). I'm glad they made this modification, but I guess it will take a while before everyone will get used to it :P
    I didn't mean to be mean, but it felt like I have to say that.
    On my way to kill Anzu now !
    Last edited by mmoca245a9446a; 2010-10-20 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
    What's the problem? You just don't need a Druid anymore to summon him. You're butthurt because of that?
    Because he can't showoff anymore that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by turbare View Post
    You can farm Anzu in heroic Sethekk Halls for his epic mount even if you're not a druid.

Totally lame. Now every noob out there will have one.
    Do keep at least some rare things rare :|
    Right, because every noob out there has the White Hawkstrider!!

15+ Year Old Account
    You cant buy any Wrathfull set gear nor weapons of any rating.

Only the Rentless gear and Wrathfull bracers/shoes etc are buyable from honor, just like normal.

Atleast, so it seems, or should i ignore the ratings and just buy/try?
    Last edited by Azerox; 2010-10-20 at 10:47 AM.

Deleted
    At least in my server(Neptulon EU)every pvp purchasable still has its rating requirements.

Hmm...

They have time to hotfix classes and shit but not all the problems during instances and HH.

Good job Blizz.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by idpersona View Post
    At least in my server(Neptulon EU)every pvp purchasable still has its rating requirements.
    The rating persists. But you can still buy it.

Forget about the hunters, they're saying nothing about the mages, they (still) need some fixing.