Hunter suggestion

Can any1 post it on US forums?
    forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=14870138896&postId=148687012123&sid=1#0

I have no access to beta but it seems that hunters will look better with new features without adding too much abilities. I think all that is needed is to add ability that will improve some shots.
    So 2 sec cast time, 15-20 sec cooldown, hunter takes aim with a gun/crossbow (pull bow). After that hunter recieves a buff that will provide:
    - Tranq shot - removes all "immune" buffs (divine shield, ice block etc)
    - Kill shot - goes through armor, block and ignore defencive abilities (PW:S, PW:B, ice barrier etc) and
    never miss.
    - Steady/Cobra shot - hunter starts launching S/C shots every second for 4-5 sec, channeled.
    Regen additional focus but do less damage(or no crit)

For surv:
    - Black arrow - slows movement speed by XX%, cast speed by XX%, melee attack speed by XX%.
    Dispeller get silenced for 3-5 sec (And some PVE buff like "every tick stack elemental dmg inc")

For MM:
    - Chimera shot - increases Wild Quiver proc chance by XX% for T sec

For BM:
    - Arcane shot - burns all your focus and place 5-8 sec DoT on target (damage depends on focus).
    Kill Command does additional damage on that target.

All that shots have it range increased by 10 yrds. Any action performed(Acpect change, another shot, movement) while buffed will put ability on penalty cooldown(5-6 sec).

So that ability can significantly increase the hunter potential and make it easier to balance.

IMHO it's pretty retarded that we cannot post on US forums.
    Blues seem to reply there allot more often. As for the suggestions you made I believe I have already seen them.