Exclamation ! Blizzcon Live stream info !

** please sticky this topic asap**

I just had a chat with one the support employee from Rayv about the blizzcon livestream event.
    He told me that we don't have to sit behind our desktop notebook / tv the entire event.
    Because......

Their will be a on-demand button till one week after the event.
    That means the entire event +-50hrs online coverage will be available!

How does it work:

When you log onto the schedule and you want to view something that was live a few hours or days ago you can press onto the on-demand button and view it till one week week after the entire event.

After the event you will still be able to view the various events.

Unclear information:

A request has been made to update the information on the website.

More information:

You can find more information regarding the event on http://blizzcon.rayv.com/
    Last edited by S@thi; 2010-10-20 at 11:26 AM.

Ah if this is the case I will def get it, been my only reason for hesitating.

10+ Year Old Account
    I already knew this, but I know alot of people who seeks this kind of information.

It's great to have people like you to cut down to the chase for these kind of events.

Thanks!

Deleted
    This is old news. Anyone capable of using Firefox can find out stuff like this any time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    This is old news. Anyone capable of using Firefox can find out stuff like this any time.
    Well buhu. Blizzard aren't exatcly the best at clarifications in my opinion.

I really like the idea of people like the OP picking up where blizzard left.

God even Blizz's FAQ sucks like 9/10 times and your problem/question is not even listed.

Just trying to tell you that there're people who needs this clarification, and if you don't, why reply?

Seems silly to me.

"On-demand" was available last year as well.

For those watching the stream, there's a BlizzCon chat (see my signature) for chatting during the event!

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    For those watching the stream, there's a BlizzCon chat (see my signature) for chatting during the event!
    This! Was awesome last year, lookin forward to being there again this year!

Oh, and on topic: It was there last year aswell, so dunno what's so special about it being here this year.
    Last edited by Forx; 2010-10-20 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Forx View Post
    This! Was awesome last year, lookin forward to being there again this year!

Oh, and on topic: It was there last year aswell, so dunno what's so special about it being here this year.
    The info on the Rayv website was not clear.

@Marlamin thanks for the site with the countdown info.

I got the stream last year as well -- so I already knew about this feature. One change from last year for me is now I have a spanking brand new 47" LED which means I'll watch this weekend's blizzcon from the comfort of my huge and plush couch instead of my office chair in my "computer room". Hmm...multi-channel HD quality, my very comfortable couch....snacks/drinks/private bathroom (since its my house..lol)...yeah I'm not missing anything from not being there in person.

I'm glad they do the "on-demand thing" ....us poor east coast saps that work for a living would never catch the first few hours of coverage otherwise.

BTW....the stream quality was superb last year...and I watch it only on HD mode too....so for the naysayers you see whining on the blizz boards about how the stream sucked last year...yeah i'm pretty sure (99.999% sure) it's a problem on their end (ISP...crappy computer, etc.)...I got SOME laggy spots but nothing major at all.
    Last edited by Morte; 2010-10-20 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Morte View Post
    I got the stream last year as well -- so I already knew about this feature. One change from last year for me is now I have a spanking brand new 47" LED which means I'll watch this weekend's blizzcon from the comfort of my huge and plush couch instead of my office chair in my "computer room". Hmm...multi-channel HD quality, my very comfortable couch....snacks/drinks/private bathroom (since its my house..lol)...yeah I'm not missing anything from not being there in person.

I'm glad they do the "on-demand thing" ....us poor east coast saps that work for a living would never catch the first few hours of coverage otherwise.

BTW....the stream quality was superb last year...and I watch it only on HD mode too....so for the naysayers you see whining on the blizz boards about how the stream sucked last year...yeah i'm pretty sure (99.999% sure) it's a problem on their end (ISP...crappy computer, etc.)...I got SOME laggy spots but nothing major at all.
    Yeah, I've only had Buffering... parts but that was mostly my own fault due to my bad internet at the time, my general experience was good, other than the fact you couldn't watch the Blizzard Sound panel (which you can this year due to the multiple channels).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    "On-demand" was available last year as well.
    Yup. Nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by lywyu View Post
    Yup. Nothing new.
    i cant find that crappy button, even if it sounds silly! is it only there when the show is started or something?
    Last edited by Arrowstormen; 2010-10-20 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    i cant find that crappy button, even if it sounds silly! is it only there when the show is started or something?
    Yes indeed it's there when the event has started.

Quote Originally Posted by S@thi View Post
    Yes indeed it's there when the event has started.
    okay, thanks for the information

10+ Year Old Account
    Any idea how to fix the issue where the ravy player crashes Firefox? I already contacted their tech support and they weren't helpful at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ankzu View Post
    Any idea how to fix the issue where the ravy player crashes Firefox? I already contacted their tech support and they weren't helpful at all.
    Remove the RayV player, reinstall Flash Player and install RayV player again.