Holy ..crap.. Get it?

So the healing meters on the Paragon video; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo5uI...layer_embedded ...

It seems like holy pal is the healing class to go at the moment. Can anyone shed some light on the gross difference among the healing classes at this point on the beta?
    Last edited by Shmo; 2010-10-20 at 06:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah 85 is gonna be fun, but you have to take into account the aoe isn't nearly as big as all other healers...it just has no target limit.

15+ Year Old Account
    im guessing what you see is a raid stacked around 2 paladins which uses the radiance + light of dawn.

they'll nerf it anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    In some of the latest Blue posts, it's been said they think we (Paladins) are too strong of AoE healers, and think the single-target healing we've been doing on Beta isn't as high as they want.

Holy Radiance will be nerfed, but I still think we'll be strong in the AoE and Single-Target aspects of healing. We'll see though.

10+ Year Old Account
    What they plan is to have Holy Radiance heal at full power within 8-10 yards, and then anything between that and 20 yards get less healing. They've also buffed our single target heals, because they were incredibly weak.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elovan View Post
    What they plan is to have Holy Radiance heal at full power within 8-10 yards, and then anything between that and 20 yards get less healing. They've also buffed our single target heals, because they were incredibly weak.
    Made me laugh they arent much weaker if at all than the ST heals of the other clases....................
    And of course you and many other QQ pala heals IGNORE the fact that ALL your ST heals ALWAYS heal 50% MORE cause of beacon of light...................compare ST heal spells with that fact in mind.
    Last edited by mmoc67a88798a6; 2010-10-20 at 10:54 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    you should look at how much of that healing is actually healing radiance.

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturna View Post
    Made me laugh they arent much weaker if at all than the ST heals of the other clases....................
    And of course you and many other QQ pala heals IGNORE the fact that ALL your ST heals ALWAYS heal 50% MORE cause of beacon of light...................compare ST heal spells with that fact in mind.
    Except when we heal out beacon target for holy power....

Quote Originally Posted by cyqu View Post
    you should look at how much of that healing is actually healing radiance.
    i remember seeing a blue say that it was something like 70% of our healing was holy radiance which is insane.

holy... crap?

gets it [------------\-] no clue
    holy.... crap
    gets it [\-------------] no clue

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draseum View Post
    i remember seeing a blue say that it was something like 70% of our healing was holy radiance which is insane.
    exactly so take away 70% of our healing on a non super aoe healing fight and thats how useful we really are..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keex View Post
    they'll nerf it anyway
    Yup, they've already nerfed it on an internal build according to GC.

Holy Radiance was tuned down internally at the same time they buffed our single target.

Things will be fine at 85, this is why they're doing raid-level balancing, guys.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shmo View Post
    So the healing meters on the Paragon video; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo5uI...layer_embedded ...

It seems like holy pal is the healing class to go at the moment. Can anyone shed some light on the gross difference among the healing classes at this point on the beta?
    As it's already been said it's still being tuned but Holy Radiance was super OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?