Quote Originally Posted by Chad warden View Post
    You are wasting your time, imo. I don't think anyone thinks PvP in Cata will be anything other than absolute garbage. After Wotlk and seeing how retarded 4.01 is. I, for one hold no hope and will probably cancel and wait till season 10 or 11 to resub.

ok so arcane mages should totally crit 60knwith arcane blast... WTH?

That was funny, thanx for the good laught, it's going to be a great day!

I Love Spaming arcane blast in Battle grounds you have no idea how fun it is to one shot people.

balanced for lvl 85 with resi.. not lvl 80 with lil' to no resi..

BUT oooh my this was a fun watch xD I mean I crit bout 10k with 4stacks no buffs on my lvl 69 mage.. so this doesn't really suprise me xD

Deleted
    In a prison.

Warden: guys, today you will change your bedsheets...
    Inmates: Yay!
    Warden: ...among yourselves

Yeah so hiding in the bushes and sniping already low health players takes skill?

Deleted
    epic video..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    In a prison.

Warden: guys, today you will change your bedsheets...
    Inmates: Yay!
    Warden: ...among yourselves
    I lol'd

Playing Arcane today on my over-geared mage in battlegrounds was incredibly dull. One-button spam is ridiculous and the big numbers didn't make me feel better about the lack of overall playability and skill-less-ness it revolved around.

On that topic, anyone that actually allows an Arcane Mage to chain cast deserves to get hit by it and killed. I legitimately felt bad for the people that let me cast 1.8 second Arcane Blasts in their face and did nothing about it.

Play better and you'll see far less shitty Arcane Mages pestering you.
    Last edited by nemex; 2010-10-22 at 11:32 AM.

The funny part about it is 90% of the crits were with Arcane Power up, maybe even 95%, top that off with the Mana Gem and the serking buff and it's pretty lol. Oh and really? using a Flask and Potions in a BG? Dumb thread is dumb.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nemex View Post
    Playing Arcane today on my over-geared mage in battlegrounds was incredibly dull. One-button spam is ridiculous and the big numbers didn't make me feel better about the lack of overall playability and skill-less-ness it revolved around.

On that topic, anyone that actually allows an Arcane Mage to chain cast deserves to get hit by it and killed. I legitimately felt bad for the people that let me cast 1.8 second Arcane Blasts in their face and did nothing about it.

Play better and you'll see far less shitty Arcane Mages pestering you.
    I remind you these are in BG's not arena, some situations there's just nothing you can do :\

Quote Originally Posted by nemex View Post
    Have you seen the video? It's not a 1 on 1, and not arena. Mage was just hiding behind a tree stump and casting.
    Also, don't forget casting from vehicles in SoTa/IoC.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayro1 View Post
    The funny part about it is 90% of the crits were with Arcane Power up, maybe even 95%, top that off with the Mana Gem and the serking buff and it's pretty lol. Oh and really? using a Flask and Potions in a BG? Dumb thread is dumb.
    Butthurt?

Must be the most boring and easy spec in game to play.