Multiboxing in Rated BG's?

Will it be allowed to multibox in the rated BG's in Cata? I have never seen one in an arena but you see some in BG's now.

Quote Originally Posted by Voltigeuse View Post
    Will it be allowed to multibox in the rated BG's in Cata? I have never seen one in an arena but you see some in BG's now.
    I don't see why it wouldn't be allowed, they are queuing as a group. They may need other people to queue with though, ie:
    5 man multiboxer would need 5 more people to do a WSG rated BG.

what do you have against it? ahving a multiboxer in your team or playing against a multiboxer?

playing against a multiboxer is the same as playing 5 people. So no issue.

Playing with is easy to control since you are premaking a group. If you don't want them, just don't invite them.

i hope they do. easy wins. They can't possibly react as quickly as 5 individual players on 5 different characters. The only real advantage they have in PUG BG's is coordination. Good BG teams will be using assist macros and the coordination that you see in high-level arena play.

multiboxing is a disadvantage. you shouldn't worry about it.

Multi-boxing now is really a big disadvantage. You can't even kill 2 skilled players together at the same time and its costing 4 players on your team.
    Don't worry about it

If someone can multibox high rated BGS and be successful, then I say give them the honor and rating. Seriously, that is some skill right there.

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow