Dangerous ground for holy priests

Im sure by now some have noticed paragon's priest, who has to be considered one of the best, to be a sub-optimal healer in cata's beta raids. This could just be a numbers tweaking issue so im not ready to declare the sky has fallen yet, but I have noticed a dangerous trend to holy priests that no number crunching can fix.
    Blizz has stated they want to make lightwell a fixture for raids with a holy priest, and if used properly by the raid its the best mana heal in the game. Fine...we'll grill our melee all expansion to stop playing grab ass with the boss for a split second for heals, and they'll hate us for it cause "it's a drop my leet deeps yo." This is a heal with powerful potential, but the heal only becomes potent when used well by 10/25 other people. Anyone else notice in the vids how the raid drops everything its doing to jet to the holy word santcuaries on the groud as well? This is another powerful heal that must be used by other members of the raid actively to be truely effective and efficent. So we could have a good percentage of our healing being based on how good our raiders are. Is there any other class that has such healing spells? I mean I could see light of dawn perhaps, but I can't think of any other heals that will be called in vent just so the healer can be worth his raid spot. Why not bring another healer who will be able to heal the raid without input from his teammates, and give the raid one less thing to worry about? Now im not worried about my spot as I raid with friends for fun, but from a min/maxing standpoint, or a pug standpoint I could see this being an emerging issue. Explaining a fight to puggers is hard enough without telling them to group up every minute for heals. Its like holy priests bring an extra mechanic to every aoe heavy fight now. Again im not saying the sky is falling...just some food for thought as the final 6 weeks of beta play out.

TL;DR-Holy priests are the only class that requires raiders to be actively involved for the priest to heal effectively.

I'm sure by now that there is already a topic on this.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~