Leveling as a healer in RDF feasable now?

Hello,

My main is a Priest who raids MS Shadow and OS Holy/Disc (depending on fight and raid makeup needs). I run all non-raids as Holy. I'm trying to keep my beloved main from getting stale with the expansion coming up and have been thinking of leveling a Paladin to heal with. I do not wish to tank because frankly... I suck at tanking and do not wish to make 4-9-24 other people's lives miserable for my gain.

Pre 4.0.1 I tried healing on a Paladin in low level dungeons and did not find it fun. With the patch though new abilities are able to be learned at lower levels.

So What I'm asking is... is it feasable now to level as a Holy Paladin pre TBC content?

Some would say Ret but I enjoy healing. The only reason I MS raid as Shadow is because my DPS gear outweights my healing gear and we have outstanding healers in our guild already.

I'm leveling a Holy Paladin; I'm at 36 now and I'm finding it extremely fun.

In instances I'm not just standing still hitting either of two buttons.

And in between instances I can quest faster than I could while playing a similar level Ret Paladin.
    Boil Water.
    Put in freezer.
    Thaw whenever you need some boiling water.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its pretty easy: with the Exorcism DPS talent, Holy Shock/CS for Holy Power, and WoG to heal yourself, you can pull multiple mobs or chains without any downtime.

Even on my L50 Feral druid with the DPS buff for 80, I can still manage to 1-hit same level mobs with just Ravage.