Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account

another QQ about wasted abilities in bear/cat form

heard it before but meh!!!!!!!!!!!
    why now cant bears/cats use warstomp in shapeshift form still??? tauren dk/warr tanks can........
    also innervate, tangly roooots n what not would be good to use in bear form too,,
    but yea gief warstomp in bear form NOW
    ........THE WRITING'S ON THE WALL !!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with war stomp in those forms. I also think thorns should be usable in bear form, but not cat. Perhaps change the glyph to do this instead, or make it baseline.

I do not agree with roots inform (we have NG) or innervate either. If everything is usable in bear form, where's the need to ever shift out? The need to drop forms to use certain spells is one of the reasons why we're druids - to encourage shifting.

Although I would like it to happen, it won't.
    I'm rerolling Troll anyways though. lol

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    yea warstomp is the only one id like to use in bearform tho as its kinda usefull, but when tankin ya cant really shift or ya go splat..
    the others i dont really care about tho, cept maybe thorns as bear for lil extra threat or if mobs pop n ya rage is low or summit/// anyways nvm i doubt itll ever happen
    ........THE WRITING'S ON THE WALL !!!!!

Yeah I always wondered why we cant Warstomp in forms.

15+ Year Old Account
    i think giving warstomp is a a bit more complex.

to work in forms we pronely need an 2nd warstorp that wrosk whti cat / bear but as a racail it be 100% useless to the other classes so then they wonder why the got 2 warstomps when they can only use 1

but i have had a tauren bear before and it did realy annoy me aswel that it didnt work
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

10+ Year Old Account
    hmm, failkin and afrotree can warstomp.

Having a bear do it would be nice (come on, that bear has to outweigh the other two by a mile). Thorns in bear form would be delicious, but we have too see how our AoE threat is with Thrash/Swipe first. It could turn out that selfcast thorns is just overkill. It already ticks Very high on my bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    i think giving warstomp is a a bit more complex.

to work in forms we pronely need an 2nd warstorp that wrosk whti cat / bear but as a racail it be 100% useless to the other classes so then they wonder why the got 2 warstomps when they can only use 1

but i have had a tauren bear before and it did realy annoy me aswel that it didnt work
    That shouldn't be a limitation. Simply make the two spells share the same cool down. They already do it with other spells and items in the game (feral charge, BM trinkets & Every Man for Himself/WoTF).

Quote Originally Posted by Cyphran View Post
    hmm, failkin and afrotree can warstomp.

Having a bear do it would be nice (come on, that bear has to outweigh the other two by a mile). Thorns in bear form would be delicious, but we have too see how our AoE threat is with Thrash/Swipe first. It could turn out that selfcast thorns is just overkill. It already ticks Very high on my bear.
    I dunno, that new tree form looks pretty heavy.

As for thorns, threat really shouldn't matter. It could be balanced to produce 0 threat really. It's more of a pvp concern right now. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for being able to cast it in forms since moonkin can do so.

I want to be able to use my Battle Standard in forms.