Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
... LastLast
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfessdeath View Post
    I do know how programming works, though it ISN'T MY JOB TO FIX EVERYTHING like it is theirs. Quit defending a company that isn't doing their job. What are you, with BP? Bad companies have to stick together or something? Telling me to go get anger management when you are apparently angry with my post, how hypocritical ._.

    If you don't like it =/...


    Welcome to my world. . .

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    The same fix that specifies the pumpkin fixes all the other doodads, from what I can tell. The addon is called 'Crash proof tooltip' http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ofTooltip.html
    Check it out. Works.
    My point was that unless you know about the workarounds, you're kinda SOL.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

  3. #63
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Epicachu View Post
    No matter how big patch and expansion is coming, this simply SHOULD NOT happen with the amount of money they have. Blizzard simply sucks balls when it comes to doing things right at the first time.
    I have to say that money =/= to how well they do the patches. Just sayin. There's blizz's laziness, the amount of occurences of the bug/other problem and many other things that factor in
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    Avatar Picture | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

  4. #64
    You can stop using Blizzards products anytime you want. Quit crying.

  5. #65
    Pandaren Monk Ronnosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Ny0ka View Post
    over £100 000 000 per month says you're wrong

    About?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind/Dæmion/Tobirama/Ophanim
    Diablo 3 Profile

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfessdeath View Post
    How would you feel if your electric was off for a week because of a company fuck-up and they don't feel like fixing it because they have other issues at hand? Yeah. That sounds awesome.
    Well... a game and electricity are hardly the same thing, now are they? =) One you only need for fun the other is a bit more important than that. And yes, even in real life they sometimes tell you that cannot address your electricity issue because they have other things to do. It sucks, and you can still do nothing about it.

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfessdeath View Post
    I do know how programming works, though it ISN'T MY JOB TO FIX EVERYTHING like it is theirs. Quit defending a company that isn't doing their job. What are you, with BP? Bad companies have to stick together or something? Telling me to go get anger management when you are apparently angry with my post, how hypocritical ._.
    Lol, you think I'm mad? I actually found this all pretty funny. I don't agree with everything Blizzard does, especially when they blame our computer's for something on their end, but that's neither here nor there. This isn't something that they can just say, oh look this isn't right.. fix it by doing this. It involves more than that.

    If WoW is so broken, even though you are the ONLY person that thinks this, why not go outside and kick a ball around or something.. take a break.

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Then don't use the fix. Your choice. Blizzard will fix it when they get to that item in the priority line. Maybe it'll be fixed tomorrow, maybe in an hour, maybe next week.

    Also, this.

    Welcome to my world. . .

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    My point was that unless you know about the workarounds, you're kinda SOL.
    I can certainly understand that; not everybody is aware of the fixes, but they can all be found with a pretty simple google search, and most everybody knows how to use google (many just choose not to). Basically all of these bugs are undoubtedly in Blizzard's pipeline to fix, it's just a matter of where and when. Like I pointed out, they've been focusing on Class Bugs first, because they've deemed those the most important and highest priority fixes, and I would tend to agree; the game is nothing without working classes. It's annoying when there are random game world glitches, but absolutely useless without working classes.

    Heroic Recruitment -- Hersh's multi-PoV kill vids. -- Raids & Dungeons & Hunter kitty
    no one huntars like gaston

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by drakean View Post
    Well scrolling over the Pumpkin for HH freezing my comp, not being able to see my damage still, random dismounts in the air, nameplates still screwed up, Searing totem on my shaman wont attack target dummies, random lag spikes, Wow Launcher closes because of an error unless i click play right away. There are more that i cant recall still out there, im gonna run the repair program and see if some of these can be fixed on my end. But i havent seen any real difference on live before and after matinence.
    Nameplates have had fixes described many times on this forum, and at least in a sticky on the official one.
    If a totem is working fine except on a dummy, then that is hardly a game breaker.
    There have been a variety of suggestions for the HH, and other hovering crashes if you can be bothered to look. Macro's for a toggle, or a variety of addons.
    Not all of your issues are as game breaking as you would like to think, but then again your unwillingness to research has proven that thinking is not your strong point.
    Some are admittedly a problem, but don't use issues you can do something about as extra ammunition for an arguement.

  11. #71
    Pandaren Monk Ronnosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfessdeath View Post
    How would you feel if your electric was off for a week because of a company fuck-up and they don't feel like fixing it because they have other issues at hand? Yeah. That sounds awesome.
    The flaw in your logic is that you're assuming a video game is as every bit as much a necessity to the quality of your life as basic utilities, which it is not. An absence of necessary services is nowhere near the same ballpark as being provided a functional yet not ideal recreational experience that is still being worked upon. If this how you wish to argue your point, then you need to re-evaluate the amount of personal investment you have in this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind/Dæmion/Tobirama/Ophanim
    Diablo 3 Profile

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskster View Post
    The flaw in your logic is that you're assuming a video game is as every bit as much a necessity to the quality of your life as basic utilities, which it is not. An absence of necessary services is nowhere near the same ballpark as being provided a functional yet not ideal recreational experience that is still being worked upon. If this how you wish to argue your point, then you need to re-evaluate the amount of personal investment you have in this game.
    You idiots are missing my points completely and moving onto other places in my posts, obviously partially illiterate. Go post elsewhere, your posts are not appreciated here, nor are they constructive in any way like the original post of mine WAS.

  13. #73
    I hear video game issues happening to some, and not all players, are super easy to find and fix, and that IT techs can put in 18 hour days without going nuts.

    Some stuff just isn't easy to fix, I don't know why all the outrage. Anyone who's done anything with coding or graphics knows that one tiny thing in thousands of lines of code, or one small mixup in a graphical order can screw things up and take tons of time for one person to fix. Now imagine there are millions of lines of code and like 200 techs, most of whom didn't even work on that code because they were doing something else and were pulled due to the current emergency.

    Like I said, some stuff is just not easy to fix.

    And for the record, I've been banned from the game, hacked, and have had what I thought were legitimate concerns, but I've never been banned from the forums or received a delayed or inconsiderate response. I for one think their customer service policies are pretty good.

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfessdeath View Post
    Curious why blizzard seems like they can't fix ANY Of the current issues going on in game, I am yet to see a single real issue fixed since the new patch. What the fuck is wrong with blizzard, what are they doing to the point to where they can't fix anything. With all the money they're getting every month, it shouldn't be hard to find people that can actually do their jobs. Perhaps offer more money and they'd get more employees? Find more people! This is absolutely intolerable for the amount of money and time that's been put into the game, it's practically un-playable the way things are right now. No matter what I'm doing I seem to find a bug or glitch that either dc's me, makes me have to re-log or gives me a damn deserter buff.

    Why is it players are having to make add-ons and what not to fix the issues, that blizzard themselves can't even fix?
    Constructive? You my friend, have a skewed concept of constructive criticism. Constructive criticism is telling them how they can improve. "Find more people!" is about the only thing in your post that I find that are anything close to constructive. And it's still far off. Most of your post is worded rather aggressively against blizzard, which is in no way constructive at all.

    I cannot think of a good comparison in this exact case so let me make another simple example;

    It's a 5 man. The dps dies from standing in the fire.
    Bad criticism: "Don't die ffs!"
    Constructive criticism: "Move out of the fire, it will kill you"

    Now please tell me how good criticism applies to your first post? =)

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfessdeath View Post
    Curious why blizzard seems like they can't fix ANY Of the current issues going on in game, I am yet to see a single real issue fixed since the new patch. What the fuck is wrong with blizzard.
    Honestly instead of telling you how complex large patches to program clients are or explaining that compared to Aion, LoTRO, and other games(Ya try getting support on those took me a month+ with most of them problems I had) Blizzard does an awesome job. It really doesn't matter your replies to other people who have explained that your perhaps being overly negative have been well...poor.
    Honestly if you don't like Blizzard you can stop playing anytime just saying.

    Long Live Photoshop! Making Sigs and Ugly People look Hot Since 1990!

  16. #76
    Pandaren Monk Ronnosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfessdeath View Post
    You idiots are missing my points completely and moving onto other places in my posts, obviously partially illiterate. Go post elsewhere, your posts are not appreciated here, nor are they constructive in any way like the original post of mine WAS.
    I grasped your point quite clearly with my counterpoint which is this: Nothing is perfect and just because YOU are not getting the fixes within a timetable that YOU personally define as "acceptable" doesn't mean the company isn't doing its job. Having had prior customer service experience, I've dealt with countless of people like yourself who don't have the slightest clue what exactly goes on within the departments of the company and assume that making an antagonistic fool out of yourself is somehow going to get you the results you want faster than their capabilities are willing to permit at the time.
    Last edited by Ronnosh; 2010-10-21 at 12:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind/Dæmion/Tobirama/Ophanim
    Diablo 3 Profile

  17. #77
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfessdeath View Post
    You idiots are missing my points completely and moving onto other places in my posts, obviously partially illiterate. Go post elsewhere, your posts are not appreciated here, nor are they constructive in any way like the original post of mine WAS.
    No one missed any part of your post, you ignorant dolt. They saw that you (fallaciously) attempted to draw a comparison between two non-equivocal things. They highlighted the fact that you're a fucking ignorant shit and told you why. You refuse to accept the way logic actually works and instead throw insults at people whom are obviously smarter than you.

    Seriously.

    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.

    That is all I can ask might happen from this situation.

  18. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfessdeath View Post
    You idiots are missing my points completely and moving onto other places in my posts, obviously partially illiterate. Go post elsewhere, your posts are not appreciated here, nor are they constructive in any way like the original post of mine WAS.
    Your original post was not in any way constructive. It's you spouting obscenities and questioning why Blizz can't fix all your issues, without ever offering a solution.

    Furthermore, based on the replies to this thread, it seems the overwhelming concensus is that your posts are not appreciated here. Especially after 5 years of thousands of posts just like it.

  19. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherwolf View Post
    Constructive? You my friend, have a skewed concept of constructive criticism. Constructive criticism is telling them how they can improve. "Find more people!" is about the only thing in your post that I find that are anything close to constructive. And it's still far off. Most of your post is worded rather aggressively against blizzard, which is in no way constructive at all.

    I cannot think of a good comparison in this exact case so let me make another simple example;

    It's a 5 man. The dps dies from standing in the fire.
    Bad criticism: "Don't die ffs!"
    Constructive criticism: "Move out of the fire, it will kill you"

    Now please tell me how good criticism applies to your first post? =)


    I already gave the warning to quit posting unless it's constructive about the topic at hand, thus you've been reported. Anyone who does this further, will receive the same action.

  20. #80
    simple answer. stop playing if you don't think it's a good game. we will all miss you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •