War of the Ancients...

I am a little bit worried about the story and the lore this raid will be using.

I am hoping they will use the traditional Blizzard/Warcraft lore... But I am worried they will be using the Novelised Richard Knaak lore.

If they use the Knaak lore and have Broxigar and Rhonin come back in time, I am worried that Blizzard will be pressured into implementing time travel into the game. Now I think that this would completely screw over the game, and the lore of the game. What do you think?

Yo Dawg, I heard you like Pirates. Well, I put a Bloodsail in your Bloodsail, and now you can Pirate while you Pirate.

pressured how COT is time travel?

Deleted
    Implementing time travel in the game? While talking about WoTA? The new presumed CoT raid? With bronze dragons? Can i stop asking rhetorical questions? Is my point made?

Implementing time travel in the game? While talking about WoTA? The new presumed CoT raid? With bronze dragons? Can i stop asking rhetorical questions? Is my point made?
    lol that sums it up pretty much
    Robot #1: Administer the test.
    Robot #2: Which of the following would you most prefer? A: a puppy, B: a pretty flower from your sweetie, or C: a large properly formatted data file?
    Robot #1: Choose!
    Fry: Uh, is the puppy mechanical in any way?
    Robot #2: No, it is the bad kind of puppy.
    Leela: Then we'll go with that data file!
    Robot #2: Correct!
    Robot #1: The flower would also have been acceptable.

0/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

Quote Originally Posted by Ameretat View Post
    Too many questions lol. I will try to answer some of these.

COT Isn't real time travel. We turn into Humans and Shit. It's like assasins creed. Derp. Rhonin was acctually Rhonin.
    We are actually descended from Broxigar (as an orc) and the humans we play in COT when we play them. Do you understand?

Yes, I am talking about WoTA! Derp

Yo Dawg, I heard you like Pirates. Well, I put a Bloodsail in your Bloodsail, and now you can Pirate while you Pirate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodsail the Orc View Post

COT Isn't real time travel. We turn into Humans and Shit. It's like assasins creed. Derp. Rhonin was acctually Rhonin.
    We are actually descended from Broxigar (as an orc) and the humans we play in COT when we play them. Do you understand?

2/10 Your getting there buddy.....

CoT is time travel. You are turned into humans and other races because the bronze dragonflight is disguising you. It is not like Assassin's Creed. It's more like Back to the Future, but instead of Marty McFly just looking like himself and then his parents somehow not recognizing him in the future, Marty McFly is disguised as an orc.

Wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    CoT is time travel. You are turned into humans and other races because the bronze dragonflight is disguising you. It is not like Assassin's Creed. It's more like Back to the Future, but instead of Marty McFly just looking like himself and then his parents somehow not recognizing him in the future, Marty McFly is disguised as an orc.

Wait...
    Dont ..... Feed ...... The Trolls......

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post

Wait...
    I don't understand how the bronze dragon-flight is "Disgusting" us.. What do you mean?

15+ Year Old Account
    They're disguising us because the less we intervene the better, but sometimes the intervention is necessary in order to preserve future as it is, or at least close to it (for example Nozdoromu sending Rhonin and Krasus back in time or our "time-travel" in CoT), basically we repair stuff after someone messes with time(CoT- Dark Portal and Durn Hold (spelling?))

I don't understand how the bronze dragon-flight is "Disgusting" us.. What do you mean?
    Your disguise disgusts me, troll!
    Last edited by Samyaaza; 2010-10-21 at 01:37 AM.

"Dude, why are you dead again?" "Because I'm raid-leading, doh..."
    Mess with the best, die like the rest...
    >>>Goes by name Samyaza<<<

Sigh will the infinite dragon flight ever give up!

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaKlown View Post
    Sigh will the infinite dragon flight ever give up!
    if you look at it from a different view they've already surrendered,they just haven't surrendered yet as of our current place in time.
    so they have, haven't, are, and aren't, time can fuck with your head.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortisia View Post
    They're disguising us because the less we intervene the better, but sometimes the intervention is necessary in order to preserve future as it is, or at least close to it (for example Nozdoromu sending Rhonin and Krasus back in time or our "time-travel" in CoT), basically we repair stuff after someone messes with time(CoT- Dark Portal and Durn Hold (spelling?))

Your disguise disgusts me, troll!
    I am sorry yeah, I get words mixed up. I am from Czech Republic, english is not my first language. Your american english is different all in little bits from what I learnt when I went to school.

COT-Time travel. Are you implying that time travel within time travel is absurd?

Quote Originally Posted by Syronicus View Post
    COT-Time travel. Are you implying that time travel within time travel is absurd?
    Well, yeah. Multi layer and things are just not very good

Well, yeah. Multi layer and things are just not very good
    You can time travel to a point in time when someone else arrived there after time travelling from another time.. I don't see how that causes some sort of doomsday paradox.