Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by turlyonlost to tirion wtf View Post
    Did you see the flame in that dragon boss lols.
    Only watched Council so far. For some reason I bet they buff all these bosses before they go live. Just a kick in the pants to raiders. lol
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

10+ Year Old Account
    dryad art is somewhat stiff...

15+ Year Old Account
    That Goblin mage art kicks ass. The should include that in the loading screens.

can't wait to shoot stuff with my thermos

Anyone notice the floating gm halfway through the Atramedes video? Zips in at 4:55 and hovers in the right corner for a bit. He runs past him later, too.
    Last edited by Ligaments; 2010-10-21 at 05:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamslam View Post
    Only watched Council so far. For some reason I bet they buff all these bosses before they go live. Just a kick in the pants to raiders. lol
    Do not think so. Blizzard started "raids for casuals" politics in LK and probably we will see a lot of easy encounters in Cata. Normal mode for casuals, hard mode for raider. Everyone is happy.. Except hardcore raiders
    91 lvl Elit Alcoholic Ирез

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    so just a stupid question....

11am to 8pm sais the timeplan of the events - but which timezone?
    what time is it than here in middle-europe(GMT +1)?

Wait! What are you doing!? You can't go into ICC with T9 gear! What? You do 14k DPS with the 30% buff? Oh, nvm then...

10+ Year Old Account
    Saturday for me, 5 am O.o LOL +18 HRS ahead of L.A Fun , Gonna need lots of red bull and coffee i think.

Deleted
    Hey guys.

Blizzcon, awsome

Have two question tough.

1. "Opening Ceremony - 11:00AM - 11:30AM" is the time it will start in California? other words, it will start 20:00 in sweden? (the live stream that is)
    2. Does someone know if you will be able to watch the live stream via Iphone?

Best Regards,
    freasp02

Would it be possible to translate those times on the Blizzcon schedule to CEST or some other european time? Makes it much easier to find out when I have to be tuned in to the stream :P

Deleted
    > AQ Scepter Quest Line Feat of Strength
    > We don't feel just completing this quest line should give you something permanently unique. The feat of strength is a nod to this epic quest line and for those who worked all the way through it. It isn't as awesome as a title or a legendary and it isn't meant to be.
    > Also, I guess I'm just a little weird as I often compare feats of strength as I feel those matter more than achievements.
    Thread here : http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...69039696&sid=1

Actually, the Chain at 80 is still quite a hassle, and it should reward something beside the Feat of Strength.
    A Titel or a Mount? No, not that... but perhaps a Black Qiraji Minipet or something, nothing big... just something to show.

Maybe someone can post this in the Orginal Thread on the US Forums, so Bornakk actually reads this, cuz i think the Idea is kinda cool

For any european who wants an easy way to track the time, go to http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/personal.html
    Anaheim, the city where blizzcon is, is in the list, so i just selected USA.anaheim and Netherlands.Rotterdam (where i live) and i get both times next to eachother

Now for waiting a day, ugh
    Originally Posted by Bashiok (Blue Tracker)
    Psshhh. Like I would actually bother reading a thread.

Atramedes fight looks really fun (thou if that dragon could tail swipe ), council and maloriak seem somewhat easy and not fun :/

Is there a Blizzcon schedule with EU times as well? I don't find it particularly useful that this same one is being posted over and over again.
    Last edited by Siph; 2010-10-21 at 09:14 AM.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Look at the trees today and let me know if there are truly no choices for you to make that might enhance the enjoyment of playing your class.
    Okay. I look at the trees today and and there are no choices for me to make that might enhance the enjoyment of playing my class and the fact that you force me to put 31 points into the same tree doesn't help either.

I'll have to clear my schedule for the weekend for this...ok done!

loving the new boss fights so far, models look cool, some have really fun fight mechanics, i think theres only been 2-3 bosses i can complain about so far.

on a side note with all these loot lists coming out, can we please get a cataclysm loot tab instead of browsing through tons of updated posts to see all of it, k thnx

In love with the fanart as usual. Oh, if I had half the skill those people have, it'd be fantastic. Since that's never gonna happen, I'll just drool on what others make. Keep up the good work guys!

Deleted
    Okay, so on the EU page for blizzcon, are these times that are given european times or american times?
    Cause if they're american times, I just wasted a bunch of money :/.