Advice on tier piece selection

Ok, so here's my current gear:
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...st&cn=Kuromaki
    I got the 25man heroic gloves tonight, so I'm gonna switch out my current gloves with those. I'm currently only wearing two pieces of tier, head and pants. I'm finally got my first heroic 25 token and trying to decide what to get. I was currently thinking of either going for the helm, or, cause of how things are, switch out and get the heroic token chest, since it's the biggest upgrade out of all the pieces I can get.

Thoughts?

As a note, I have every piece of tier gear already so I can make any of them 25 heroic. Just wanted to get some opinions/thoughts on the matter. Thanks for y'alls time.

Get legs from festergut.

Until you can get those legs mentioned above use the leggings of woven death.

well, while those are nice suggestions; they are not related to my question. My question here is what 25man heroic token piece would y'all suggest I get, given my current gear set up?

---------- Post added 2010-10-21 at 09:16 PM ----------

Ok, so since I now have a few mins. more info:
    Currently I wear the 25man normal token Head and legs. I also have all 25man token pieces in the bank (the shoulders, chest and gloves). What I'm trying to decide is which of these pieces should I upgrade first to the 25man heroic version?

I believe the chest gives most improvements.

that was what I was thinking, thank you. Now I just need one more token to use on the shoulders and I'll be back to 4 piece tier

Quote Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
    that was what I was thinking, thank you. Now I just need one more token to use on the shoulders and I'll be back to 4 piece tier

Even a 251 shoulder would make it a 4 piece tier.