Unhappy Shaman Resto HELP

Hi man i have a problem ^_^

With 4.0.1 o don't know how stats is the best . In the 3.3.5 shaman use only haste but now? What is the primary stats?! And the cap of int / haste / spirit with 4.0.1

And in raid i use Haling Wave or Chain Heal ?

And reforging? I've dropped spirit for haste. On int/crit/haste gear should we drop crit for haste? Or just soft cap healing surge?

Quote Originally Posted by Vehuiah View Post
    And in raid i use Haling Wave or Chain Heal ?
    That comes down to skill and being able to know what spell works best for the given situation

On my shaman i've always thought pure haste was a terrible idea. Sure your heals are fast but they are weak and you use more of them so chances of going oom are high on certain fights. I gem haste in yellow sockets, intel/spirit in blue, intel/haste in red. Icc gear gives you enough haste so you don't have to gem for it. I still get about a 1.8 chain heal without any buffs/totems. But they're damn strong. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by RoughJustice View Post
    On my shaman i've always thought pure haste was a terrible idea. Sure your heals are fast but they are weak and you use more of them so chances of going oom are high on certain fights. I gem haste in yellow sockets, intel/spirit in blue, intel/haste in red. Icc gear gives you enough haste so you don't have to gem for it. I still get about a 1.8 chain heal without any buffs/totems. But they're damn strong. Just my opinion.
    Yes i see more character gem in this mode ...

Reforge Spirit and Crit for mastery. Spirit > Crit.

Never reforge any haste for mastery and never reforge any gear for more haste.

You'll find that you'll be using CH a lot less.

The best thing to do is; RT ES the tank, top off people with Healing wave, and Chain heal as a filler/heavy raid damage.

Only use Healing Surge when people are gonna die. Its an oh shit heal because it is rather costly.

Greater healing wave? Idk if someone is about to die I usually NS Heal them with it for an instant 50k heal crit. O_O

Thats what Im doing and its working out wonderfully.

---------- Post added 2010-10-20 at 09:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RoughJustice View Post
    You gem haste for yellow, 10 int 10 haste for red and gem straight haste for blues unless you need a meta...

and only gem red if youre getting a socket bonus out of it

If you have a chest that has say a red blue and yellow socket in it, gem full haste.

---------- Post added 2010-10-20 at 09:44 PM ----------

Baddies.
    Last edited by Cynical Person; 2010-10-21 at 04:47 AM.

Deleted
    There is an FAQ at the top of the page for resto shamans in 4.0.1. Please read this first it should answer most of your questions, if it doesn't make a post in that thread, locking this.