A public service announcement

Mages of all specs are way to strong in pvp. That is all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Numbers not balanced to 80, only been a week since the patch, less QQ moar pewpew, etc.

Seriously though, it's like 6 weeks till it's all irrelevant. Don't worry about it too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Evaangelina View Post
    Mages of all specs are way to strong in pvp. That is all.
    You know... Every time a class is considered 'overpowered' I find most of my encounters with them are disappointingly easy... Might be partially because I don't get much into high level PvP, but things like a Death Knight opening by death gripping me (a priest) with no fear break, they're just asking to get burned down before they can do anything...

Arcane isn't. Lol.

The duels I just had with one of my mage friends seem to go against your theory.

4.0.1 pretty much did what every pre-expansion patch has done for years, it imbalanced and broke the game in many peoples opinions. Dec 7 isn't to far away though, just grit your teeth like the rest of us and you'll get through it.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorick View Post
    Numbers not balanced to 80, only been a week since the patch, less QQ moar pewpew, etc.

Seriously though, it's like 6 weeks till it's all irrelevant. Don't worry about it too much.
    hes got a mage.

Frost - OP, no questions asked.

Arcane - OP damage, hit it and it dies

Fire - Pretty good damage, may need to be toned a little bit, easy to kill if focused.

There are quite a few things that can be done to the mage ATM. Overall I agree, mages are OP atm.

And mage is the only class I play, if that gives you any perspective.