You can RP as a Worgen or a Goblin now!

Here are their Death Knight transcripts. Both set before the Cataclysm. As a result, we can RP as both races, today.

Worgen:

Lord Harford says: Come to finish the job, have you?
    Lord Harford says: You'll look me in the eyes when...
    Lord Harford says: <Name>?
    Lord Harford says: <Name>, I'd recognize that face anywhere... What... What have they done to you, <Name>?
    Lord Harford says says: You don't remember me? We were both servants of Arugal back in Silverpine Forest. We put up with his merciless torture for ages. It was you who saved me on that fateful night when we escaped Shadowfang Keep.
    Lord Harford says: Without you I would have died. YOU! The most noble worgen I ever knew.
    Lord Harford says: What have they done to you, <Name>? How could this have happened?
    Lord Harford says: Remember the worgen you once were, brother/sister! You were our savior! Fight this!
    Lord Harford says: Listen to me <Name>. You must fight against the Lich King's control. He is a monster that wants to see this world - our world - in ruin.
    Lord Harford says: Don't let him use you to accomplish his goals. You were once a hero and you can be again.
    Lord Harford says: Fight, damn you! Fight his control!
    Knight Commander Plaguefist yells: What's going on in there? What's taking so long, <name>?
    Lord Harford says: There... There's no more time for me. I'm done for. Finish me off, <Name>. Do it or they'll kill us both. <Name>... Remember Gilneas, our beloved home. This world is worth saving.
    Lord Harford says: Do it, <Name>! Put me out of my misery!

Goblins:

Gally Lumpstain says: C... can't we work this out somehow?
    Gally Lumpstain says: Alright, j... just let me... let me st... stand up.
    Gally Lumpstain says: <Name>?
    Gally Lumpstain says: <Name>, I'd recognize that face anywhere... What... What have they done to you, <name>?
    Gally Lumpstain says: You don't remember me, <name>? I lost count of the number of jobs you and I ran back in the day on Kezan. Then I picked up a real bad Kaja'Cola habit and you saved me! It was you who took me to Kalimdor to join the Steamwheedle Cartel. You were the only good goblin I knew. That's how I ended up in the Argent Dawn, because I knew it's what you woulda done. How could this have happened to you?
    Gally Lumpstain says: Remember the goblin you once were, <brother/sister>! You were my best friend! Fight this!
    Gally Lumpstain says: Listen to me, <name>. You must fight against the Lich King's control. He is a monster who wants to see this world - our world - in ruin. Don't let him use you to accomplish his goals. You were once a hero and can be again. Fight, damn you! Fight his control!
    Knight Commander Plaguefist yells: What's going on in there? What's taking so long, <name>?
    Gally Lumpstain says: There... There's no more time for me. I'm done for. Finish me off, <name>. Do it or they'll kill us both. <name>... Remember Kezan, our beloved home. This world is worth saving.
    Gally Lumpstain says: Do it, <name>! Put me out of my misery!

Enjoy.

I kind of expected more from the new races and the reason they became Death Knights, but I guess this works :c
    Elizabeth, Paladin of Stormwind, read the story of A Paladin in the Making.
    Featuring now: Agent Vanseph, human Rogue agent of SI: 7, and Floral, the mysterious night elf Huntress
    accompanied by Hummer, ex-lion Pridelord!

The Dog sheds its fur! It's actually a chick?!

So the worgen that are DK's are actually escapees from Shadowfang?

Im with elizabeth on this one, lame blizz. But none the less.

Yay?!

I think blizz did the best they could to prevent paradoxes. Not the best, but hey... At least it fits a bit