Thread: Rightousness

Rightousness

is seal of Rightousness bugged? i ment its ment to hit 3 targets like the old seal of command, but mine will only hit one target.

it was my understanding that you have to spec in order for seals to hit multiple targets. Correct if i'm wrong

Deleted
    "Seals of Command" is now a deep Ret talent. So, do you mean you have that talent and it still doesn't work?
    Last edited by mmoc83df313720; 2010-10-21 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Seals not Seal

yes, i have the talent and just nothing.

Hmm seems to be working for me when i judge but not on swings

here you can see my white swing, the two seal procs, but no hitting additional targets.

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/9...2110113741.jpg

---------- Post added 2010-10-21 at 11:45 AM ----------

5 yards? brilliant, thanks blizzard.

i thought it had to be glyphed too?

Quote Originally Posted by Scarletreturns View Post
    Hmm seems to be working for me when i judge but not on swings
    I'm having the same issue off and on.

It seems like most of the time, white swings work fine, but nothing on special attacks.

For some reason, Judgement is hitting 3 targets when Righteousness is up, now.

Divine Storm sometimes only hits 1 target, even with several in range.

Most of the time, when I use Divine Storm, there is no seal proc whatsoever. Some of the time, though, it seems to do that old Cleave+Sweeping Strikes thing, and I get multiple seal procs on multiple enemies, the more enemies, the more layers on the stacking. I thought this was a mechanic that was intended to never be used again, but if that's the way it's intended to be, Divine Storm might be decent again after all.