Deleted

The raid vids so far

I would like to ask a few questions or discus the riad vids so far
    one of the first things i noticed is 150k druid tank, so i gues we get 200 k tanks near the end of cata?
    health has gone up with a huge amount but i think the relative difference between exp start and exp will be lower
    I mean in WotLK tanks started with 25k ? and we ended up with 70k tanks? that is almost 3 times as much (from what i saw)

and 1 other thing i noticed are there new dragon mechanics in cata ? because as far as i know all dragon type fight have always 2 basic rules
    1* never stand in the front (unles you are a tank) in case of cleave and breath
    2* never stand in the back in case of tail swipe

in the fight i saw yesterday and today i saw the melee gathering behind the dragon in both of the fights
    now i must admit that i don't knwo if that chimera is a dragon type but it looked like one, but the fight from today was defenetly a dragon
    so is this a preview that all old mechanics are now out of the window? Or did i miss something?

Atramedes seems to be a blind dragon sensing his enemies via sound. He has no cleave or tailknockback, but some kind of breathe. No front breath, but a one called Sonic Breath. You can see it in Irae AoD vs. Atramedes 25 at 1:30.
    I don't know wheater the absence of a cleave, frontbreath and tailknockback is connected to his blindness.
    Chimaeoren is classified as a Hydra - so no evidence here for the new dragon theory

Deleted
    hmm the absence of those old tactics seems to make the fight easyer, well i havn't played it but that is how i think of it

so the question is why did they leave those iconic dragon things out.. only because of his blindness? that seems cheap to me