ICC bugs after 4.0

Been getting alot of bugs after the patch just wondering if anyone else is getting any.

> On lootshop ML didn't work went to need or greed
    > On sindy mystic buffet resets it's timer and no stacks were added
    > also on sin frostbreath applied 2 stacks randomly, i'm pretty sure this never used to happen.
    > Unchained magic ticks with hots, this happened to our druid which killed her
    > Random things can't be targetted by some players like the ice tombs on sin
    > i also had problems with my buttons randomly whilst we were doing LK, on the next attempt everything was fine and no restart was required.
    > After patch we were having major lag spike on random people, this seems to have settled tho.

My guild is on HM sin attempts so there is a bit from that fight, this list is can remember but i think there as some other random things happening to. can anyone confirm these or add any more issues ?
    Last edited by nemisis; 2010-10-21 at 01:04 PM.

Deleted
    Sindra's frost breath timer is off, our tank had 8 stacks by the time we got into phase 3. They didnt even reset during our two airphases.

Deleted
    A problem I've noticed so far is missing some graphic elements of the DnD by Lady deathwhisper. No problems on Sindragosa at all. LK infests seemed to be ticking a bit harder/longer, although that might just be healers getting used to their new healing stuff.

Lots of lagspikes / DCs since this patch, we usually do bosses 23/24 man because there's nearly a DC every fight... (sucks on bad timing sindragosa, tell you that)

10+ Year Old Account
    Svala forgets to revive her two champions.

The loot bug on gunship where ML wouldn't work occurred to me too.

DnD at Lady DW isn't really 'missing'. You just need to adjust your graphics settings. "Projected textures" CHECKED, "Emphasize my own spell effects" UNCHECKED. Restart the game and you're good to go. Same thing works for the void zones at Halion as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    aye, had both the ML bug on Lootship, and the Frostbreath bug on Sindi, was freakin annoying trying to get behind the frost tombs in Air Phase with 90% lowered movement speed....
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    aye, had both the ML bug on Lootship, and the Frostbreath bug on Sindi, was freakin annoying trying to get behind the frost tombs in Air Phase with 90% lowered movement speed....
    Hand of freedom is your friend

> Lootship going to Group Loot randomly
    > Mage on lootship for me at least had as much hp on 10man hc as 10man normal...
    > Look off the side of saurfang and notice the frostwyrms flap their wings so hard they look like they on LSD. Am aware this happens elsewhere but the number of em looks pro.
    > We wiped on lootship 10hc (no jetpacks due to rush) and during runback and us waiting on boat my gf said "i cant see boat, you just float" so she ran forward hoping and fell through the boat - it didnt load for her.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know dude, I've been using HoF since we started on that fight :P but still it only lasts a short amount of time, and in the end I had to use two, to get to and from the Iceblocks, usually I only need one.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

i wudnt call this an icc bug but i cudnt go thru the portal last night on ruby sanctum during the phase2>3 transition.

after clicking on the portal many times i just stood there and got hit with the twilight cutter. we wiped so i tried again and didnt work after a few clicks so decided to just stay in teh twilight realm.

Not sure if it's a new thing.

Lootship - don't end the encounter with your Guns frozen. Causes never ending Combat and Riflemen gibbing people randomly. Even though no riflemen are present.