Exclamation Welcome to The Brinklanders, Brothers (RP/PVP/Rainding)

(Introduction to The Brinklanders. This is a Maelstrom - Horde based RP/Raiding/PVP guild in which I plan to incorporate every playstyle possible to make it a well rounded and successful guild. I don't want people feeling like they have to choose between RP or Raiding ect. I'm going to give RP whole new meaning on Maelstrom and hope to be known. All we need is our strength in numbers. Side note- If you are not from Maelstrom and want to join us, feel free to reroll, we will help you. Or Transferring is also fine if you feel fine doing so. The guild is just being made, but has plenty of support, all we need now is you!)

You’re not the only one who notices. Everything was fine for a while. Thrall pulled through, we were wild and free, and most of all we had a home. We had someone to watch over us whom we trusted. Treason. You know what they say. Everything good comes to an end, and you never know what you have until its gone. Well… What about what you don’t have? A family. That’s where we come in. We’re the Brinklanders.

The essence of the horde is falling apart and we’ve become a political debate. We’re no better than our little scum Alliance friends. The Horde is on the brink of disaster and we’re fighting one another. Our guardian has left us and taking his place is a betrayer. To think he knows what’s best for the horde… He wants to keep the strong, lose the weak and fortify these walls. “Who needs walls of steel with bones and hearts of steel,” is what I always say.

For a time we had nothing. We had a fire and one another to keep warm in lost valleys and forests. We killed for confidence and food. At one point we cried, though, war has hardened us. We fought through thick and thin, made a home, learned to capitalize ourselves and to survive. We thought we had a family. But… our brother left us…

Despite this, I know I still have brothers out there. Every broken soul getting pushed away from their only home by the orc that is supposed to watch over us knows the pain. We will rise again. No title of Alliance or Horde will cross us. I have big big plans for us, brothers.

I will train with each and every one of the broken. I will teach you the way of the Brinklander. We will roam Azeroth as an army of brothers to preserve our essence. We will fathom ourselves in riches as the bandits of Azeroth. No brink will be left behind. Someone will always be there to defend you. We’ll strike fear into the very souls of the Alliance simply by hearing our name.

I had a vision. An orc came to me when I was asleep. I could not make out his face, but he looked down on me. He said… “Young Blood elf Paladin. Roukin, of Azeroth. Look around you. For your life in Azeroth you were treated as a misfit. Paladins don’t belong to the horde… Blood elves are nothing to the brother hood. You know what I speak of. Now they need your help and too know what it means to be forsaken by their own kind. You must look deep into yourself, now, and give these broken Horde a name, a home… and a family… Teach them what it means to be a pack of brothers. You will do great things, as will your future family…”

I opened my eyes to a new enlightenment. I start my journey as myself and my few other Brinklanders I’ve recruited along the way to pick up the pieces of these broken Horde.

Events.
    Brinkday - Saturedays will be known as Brinkday. Intentions to be named a world PVP slaughterday for the server of Maelstrom. We will have well devised and organized town invasions. (required – campfires) we will burn the towns to the ground. (More in depth details on this later)

Superpower - We plan on being a superpower of bandits. Wealth will be a big thing. We will be recruiting people who know well how to make money, especially those who can play the AH. We’ll have high money trafficking by VERY trusted individuals who know how to handle it well. Once the Brinklanders is fully functional I plan to take care of all Brinks.

Guard – You will, again once this is built up, never be without help. As brothers we will take every step to promote your worldly safety by means of Body-guards simply a call away.

Kill on Sight – To preserve the essence of the Horde, and boost the moral of yourself and your brothers we have a strong Kill on sight or be killed policy. We are savages and struggle to preserve. We don’t back down, when we find ourselves weak we find strength in numbers.

RP chat – Guild chat will be fluctuated RP chat. This is not a hat and robe RP guild, you can talk normal to the sense or mock up your character. We’re bandits. Everyone knows bandits say what ever they want anyways (haha). The only thing is that you must treat one another as brothers and help one another.

Training – We will train you for what you want to do. There are several divisions in the guild being Brink warfare, which is world pvp, organized raids and even rated PVP. Brink Raiding, we’ll teach raid tactics, have strong raid leaders and help with gearing and rotations if needed. Marketing is the final division. We’ll have specific people who are largely in charge of the guilds money flow.

Race Leaders – We plan on having Racial leaders to lead their kind in this. As strongly as I believe in preserving the essence of the horde, I understand many wish to also preserve the essence of their race.

**Hybrid Guilding** – I plan to make this a successful RP/PVP, world PVP guild JUST as much as a successful PVE guild. I do not want people feeling like they have to make a choice whether to raid or have fun. I will make sure I recruit some raid leaders who will be able to meet your raiding needs as much as your need to have fun.

Any questions/comments please feel free!

Ignore spelling error in title. Raiding*