Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by serinmc View Post
    Sorry for kind of hijacking this thread, but I have searchesd around internet, and on this forum and couldnt find the mount/form macro I am looking for....

I want it to do this:
    a) If I can fly in the zone, swift flying form
    b) If I cant fly, and out of combat, cast my mount
    c) If I cant fly and im in combat, cast travel form
    d) If im indoors cast my mount
    e) If im in the water, cast swimming form

It sounded quite easy, what I tried was this, but it doesn seem to work they way I expected:

#showtooltip
    /cast [flyable]Swift flight form;[noflyable,nocombat]Fossil Raptor;[noflyable,combat]Travel form;[indoors]Fossil Raptor;[swimming]Swimming form

PS: The form names can be incorrect, as I play the spanish version of the game. The problem seems to be in the modifiers though..
    Not sure why you want to use a mount indoor where it's usually impossible to mount. This will cover the rest of the requirements though
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [flyable] FLYMOUNT;[swimming] Aquatic Form; [combat] Travel Form; LANDMOUNT

Deleted
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [swimming]Aquatic Form; [combat]Travel Form; [noflyable]Fossil Raptor; Swift Flight Form

Shouldn't this work for OP? I know it's from a long time ago... but I was looking through Druid macros and came across this.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /stopmacro [mounted]
    /cast [swimming]Aquatic Form;[nocombat, flyable]Flying Mount Name;[nocombat]Ground Mount Name;[combat]Travel Form
    /cast [nocombat, flyable]Swift Flight Form;[nocombat]Travel Form
    Only downside I can forsee is no aquatic mode if mounted, and can't switch from ground mount to flying mount.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [swimming]Aquatic Form;[nocombat, flyable]Flying Mount Name
    /stopmacro [mounted]
    /cast [nocombat]Ground Mount Name;[combat]Travel Form
    /cast [nocombat, flyable]Swift Flight Form;[nocombat]Travel Form
    This "should" always allow Aquatic Form, and also allow switch from ground mount to flying mount.

I don't have a high enough druid to test this on, but it seems like it should work?

I'll be honest, I haven't read through all the replies but that's cause I'm a little high, but I would suggest http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...gogomount.aspx if you aren't oppose to using add ons. I love this thing. One button clicking for mount/cheetah/water/bird forms.