Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    CE From a local online store.. They got pickup choise too so I dont have to rely on POST DANMARK!
    www.coolshop.dk

wal-mart. wal-mart very rarely runs out of anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probly the week before it comes out... * classified*

10+ Year Old Account
    I preordered it from my local electronic store, I'll just drop by and pick it up.
    Unofficial Playable Sethrak Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2796109?page=1

10+ Year Old Account
    hoping for a midnight sale.
    but perhaps i will preorder it, when wotlk hit theys said there will be a midnight sale in my city. a lot of people were waiting in front of the store and after about an hour someone came and said "hey guys we are not opening the store."
    i could see the pile of wotlk games behind the glass -.-

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pre-ordered from local game store; will pick up at the midnight release. (That typically means a half hour or so to get through the line and all, and another 15 minutes to get home...)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    I ordered from CDON.com a scandinavian webstore and will get it delivered by mail the day before release (atleast to the nearest postal service since the box will be to big ^^)
    collectors then haha. yeah cdon is great. webhallen. is also topnoch for scandinavians.

honor... no matter how dire the situation is, never forsake it!
    top 3 bands of all time:
    1. depeche mode
    2. pet shop boys
    3. new order

10+ Year Old Account
    GAME - I always get my new releases a day early from them.

AS usual for me: wait 10 days after they release it, realise it's out, wait 4 more days and then go and buy it.
    The funny thing is that i actually preffer it this way, no latency issues, less bugs, less competition and rivalry within questing areas.
    People who think they can reason with me are clearly unreasonable.

Practicin' drawing and writing too, might even post a story or two. (no rhyme intended)

Note to beer-fans: Beer's for pussies, mead's for men.

I was just gonna get it off the internet from battle.net, but now a couple of my coworkers want us all to go to a midnight release together. Coincidentally, we all took the same 3 days off...

Quote Originally Posted by DocQuantum View Post
    Pre-ordered from local game store; will pick up at the midnight release. (That typically means a half hour or so to get through the line and all, and another 15 minutes to get home...)
    that seems like kind of a terribly ran midnight release. Gamestop the line gets long but if you preordered you stand in line doesnt really matter when you get there, and they fly thru the line when 12am hits within 15 mins.

Deleted
    lol i will go to tesco and buy it in the fruitd department:P hahaha

Prob wait til my store gets the cata copies. also, since the number of the ppls who play wow in my town is close to 2 or 3, i dont have to worry about fighting a horde of wow players to get my copy

Blizzard willing, I will do the digital download version.

If not I'll swing by one of the three Gamestops within a mile of my house after work and pick it up.

Pre-ordered, gonna go to shop @ midnight to pick it up.

probably getting it by mail.

FC - 2234-7580-4322
    Ingame - Mille
    DS name - Groggen

24 hour Walmart @ 12 AM on 12/07/2010