Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ...
    For the the coolest mount will always be the baron's Skeletal horse mount.

For ground: Argent Warhorse (only living horse that can be ride by Horde)
    For flying: Flameward Hippogryph

For now, since I haven't tried too hard for any of the rarer mounts, it's probably the Jade Panther I blew 20k on.

Deleted
    I have so many, so I'll just say them... xd

Netherwing, Nether Ray, Iron Bound Proto Drake, Raven Lord of course, Swift White HawkStrider, SEA TURTLE() and that's it, all those are cool for me. :p

Fiery Warhorses reins for my DK... i even have a nice Red/BLack transmog to go with it...

for the flying mounts though... i prefer Azure Cloud Serpent on my Monk, but everything else will use Ashes.

Is it just me or are Taurens/Monks to big for Ashes?

DK - Headless Horseman for ground (lovin it)
    Flying - Deadly Gladiator Frost Wyrm (Love this mount and no one has it that I have ever encountered on my server)

Warlock - HH for ground and Feldrake for flying (again no one has this on my server so far
    "Uh huh. So destroying southshore is meh, but camp cow is so important that you have to destroy a port city?" - Sunlily

FOR THE DARK ORDER!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    For ground: Argent Warhorse (only living horse that can be ride by Horde)
    For flying: Flameward Hippogryph
    I really like my Flameward Hippogryph as well, such a cool looking mount.

My white polar bear is kind of cool too.

Deleted
    My friend managed to get Onyxian Drake and Azure Drake yesterday on reset day. I'm so jealous.

Why, my Amani War Bear of course. It's not only awesome-looking, but also the result of a team effort and a reminder of all the good memories I have of my BC guild.

Though I haven't got one, I find those newfangled Pureblood Fire Hawk simply magnificent as well.