Poll: which crafting profesion to go with jc

Thread: pally prof help

pally prof help

Ok im not sure once cata drops im going to stay jc and mining until i get jc leveled to max and a nice stock of minerals in bank, then i plan on dropping mining for a second crafting proffesion. i can't decide betwen the different ones now.

Engineering- New gem thingys and mounts and glove/feet ench?
    BS- create own top armor bracer sockets
    inscrip- shoulder enchants and possible new deck trinkets
    enchanting- ring enchants and no gathering prof to match up with it

I'm prot, ret, and holy

ill probaly go ret and prot for lvling but maybe holy again at 85.

please let me know which one will probably be the best match for a jc.

I personaly have JC/BS on my Pala i have always found it the best combo for me. It makes gold and is usfull in raids. Not a big fan of Eng, it will have to get some major good items for me to consider changing.

Jc/eng is best for ret. Jc+whatever is best for the other two. ReLly eng gives you the most useful benifits.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

BS / Inscription / Enchanting will all give the same passive eg, 80str in cata as it is now, so I would go for enchanting out of these three as you dont need a gathering-profession to back it up with.

Engineering does not seems finished yet (as it is now some range thingy makes nature damage) but as they are giving the haste-buff to herbing it will probably be someting different for melee. They will get a pair of entry-raid BOP-goggles thats seems really nice though.

I dont doubt that engineering will be good, but imo it will not be as good as it is now (compared to others).